Pelicans Report

Thread: Phoenix Suns Q & A

Hall of Famer

Phoenix Suns Q & A

@Mr.Vinsanity: No time for a press conference, Coach D'Antoni's locked us in the gym.

@JeezyF.Baby: Unfortunately I was trying to get an interview when he locked the doors, so I'm stuck here too. That's why I haven't been able to go around and attend other press conferences.

@Xmarksthespot:Yeah, the GM's here too. Basically, we're all here, except for our owner. So, you can ask any of us anything online, and we'll try and hit you back.

@NuthinwrongwithbeingGay#22:We really don't have anything else to do.

@Jameerkat:It's either practice, text...or climb out a window like @DevinTheDude#12 tried to do.

@DevinTheDude#12:And I would've gotten away with it too...if I didn't fall. Send us some questions, we're dying in here!
    Last edited by Xist2inspire; 08-19-2013 at 09:03 PM.

HR Sim League

Etan thomas finally joins the Suns. Is he project to start ahead of David West? What are your plans for those two guys playing together?

You have yet another deep team, like your chances in the Pacific this season? Which of your players is most likely to be dealt?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Do you see Rudy Gay eventually taking over the starting spot over Deng sometime this season? The potential of Gay and Carter could form a dangerous scoring duo in the Pacific.

Hall of Famer
    @Xmarksthespot: What! We signed Etan Thomas!?

@DWest#21: How long have we been in here???

@NuthingwrongwithbeingGay#22: Our owner did say he wanted to give me help at the backup PF slot.

@TSAKINATOR.: N he aLsO did saY that he wud give mEh sum h3lp at CNTR.

@NuthinwrongwithbeingGay#22: Tsak's not quite used to American technology yet.

@Xmarksthespot: West's our starter, no matter who's above him in the index. Etan's likely going to fill in the backup C and PF slots. With the injury bug always ready to strike, having good depth everywhere is key.

Hall of Famer
    @JeezyF.Baby: I gotta be honest guys, I don't like y'alls chances of winning the division. You fell short last season, and that was with an injury-plagued Lakers. You guys should probably just focus on making the playoffs.

@DWest#21: That's fair. Hey guys, #whogonnagettraded?

@Jameerkat:Devin. #whogonnagettraded?

@NuthingwrongwithbeingGay#22: Devin. #whogonnagettraded?

@LuDengJames: Devin. #whogonnagettraded?

@TSAKINATOR.: The DUDE wil B tr8ded. #whogonnagettraded?

@DevinTheDude#12: All y'alls mommas. #screwmyteammates

@NuthinwrongwithbeingGay#22: Hey, @LuDengJames, lemme start.

@LuDengJames:NO.

@NuthingwrongwithbeingGay#22:C'mon, please?

@LuDengJames: NO.

@LuDengJames: Don't make me get out my spear collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    @Xmarksthespot: What! We signed Etan Thomas!?

@DWest#21: How long have we been in here???

@NuthingwrongwithbeingGay#22: Our owner did say he wanted to give me help at the backup PF slot.

@TSAKINATOR.: N he aLsO did saY that he wud give mEh sum h3lp at CNTR.

@NuthinwrongwithbeingGay#22: Tsak's not quite used to American technology yet.

@Xmarksthespot: West's our starter, no matter who's above him in the index. Etan's likely going to fill in the backup C and PF slots. With the injury bug always ready to strike, having good depth everywhere is key.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    @JeezyF.Baby: I gotta be honest guys, I don't like y'alls chances of winning the division. You fell short last season, and that was with an injury-plagued Lakers. You guys should probably just focus on making the playoffs.

@DWest#21: That's fair. Hey guys, #whogonnagettraded?

@Jameerkat:Devin. #whogonnagettraded?

@NuthingwrongwithbeingGay#22: Devin. #whogonnagettraded?

@LuDengJames: Devin. #whogonnagettraded?

@TSAKINATOR.: The DUDE wil B tr8ded. #whogonnagettraded?

@DevinTheDude#12: All y'alls mommas. #screwmyteammates

@NuthinwrongwithbeingGay#22: Hey, @LuDengJames, lemme start.

@LuDengJames:NO.

@NuthingwrongwithbeingGay#22:C'mon, please?

@LuDengJames: NO.

@LuDengJames: Don't make me get out my spear collection.

How did I miss these? Classic!!!

With all the depth you have, have you thought about putting together a package to get a star player?

Hall of Famer
    @JeezyF.Baby: Short Answer: No, because Xist is hella cheap. Long Answer: I've heard rumors, but they didn't fall through...because Xist is hella cheap.

@Xmarksthespot: Shut up.

@DWest#21: He ain't lying, though. Need I remind you of my recent contract negotiations?

@Mr.Vinsanity: And our free-agency negotiations when I decided to sign here?

@Xmarksthespot: LalalalalaIcan'thearyou.....

@JeezyF.Baby: We're texting, remember? Answer the question.

@Xmarksthespot: Fine. If you look at our team, we have a ton of expiring contracts. Our entire financial strategy is built around evaluating our young talent and retaining them when the time comes. We've explored options to land a star, but were unwilling to compromise on our own emerging talents and our ability to re-sign them next offseason or make a free-agency splash.

@JeezyF.Baby: That's Xistese for "They said hell no."
    Last edited by Xist2inspire; 08-20-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Thread Information