Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: #SLOE - Season 7, Episode 2

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    I think it's zolinhos time to go as well. There is a small chance that guru turns it around
    If he ever finds the index

Rockets must becoming irreleveant. The current number two seed in the west not really mentioned other than Tray saying he doesn't know what to expect from them. Otherwise no other mention. That's my fault.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    Rockets must becoming irreleveant. The current number two seed in the west not really mentioned other than Tray saying he doesn't know what to expect from them. Otherwise no other mention. That's my fault.
    I'm starting to take absolutely everything as an insult too, intended or otherwise. Think we can find some dip for these gigantic chips on our shoulders?
    #FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I'm starting to take absolutely everything as an insult too, intended or otherwise. Think we can find some dip for these gigantic chips on our shoulders?
    Hell yeah. We'll show these chumps in the playoffs. But Darth gets to slobber over his small sample size 5-1 since going to a new gameplan/lineup. Hell 5-1 is just a normal sim for any playoff team.

So much work goes into crunching my personal numbers that I base a lot of my opinion off of what you've been saying. Im working on a system to really analyze the trends of the whole league but don't see that going into effect Celts and Rockets haven't been confident for most of the season. If you're not confident, then me not saying I'm confident or not saying anything at all is based on that. And the standings.

Hell yeah. We'll show these chumps in the playoffs. But Darth gets to slobber over his small sample size 5-1 since going to a new gameplan/lineup. Hell 5-1 is just a normal sim for any playoff team.
    Lol it is your fault. You haven't been talking ****. Your mediocre. I'm mediocre. The Grizzlies are mediocre. Everyone in the Western conference is mediocre beside the Sonics and the Lakers. Until they prove otherwise.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I listed my four. Didn't get to six. I'm not gonna apologize either. Come on the podcast if you wanna talk up your team.

Sonics know what they got. A tough out this season and the favorite next season.

Or stop crying about going .600 on a sim.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Sonics know what they got. A tough out this season and the favorite next season.
    Knicks 2.0

Knicks 2.0
    Yeah. It would be nice if he could make a conference finals.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    Lol it is your fault. You haven't been talking ****. Your mediocre. I'm mediocre. The Grizzlies are mediocre. Everyone in the Western conference is mediocre beside the Sonics and the Lakers. Until they prove otherwise.

Tbh, I've been mediocre at best too until the last 2 sims.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Tbh, I've been mediocre at best too until the last 2 sims.
    Dude c'mon. It's only because of your injuries. I'm not trying to give you any slurpage, but since T-Mac came back and that O'Neal trade you've been much better than mediocre. And no one would be surprised if your in the finals again. Stop being modest, it doesn't suit you

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post

I can't justify talking **** right now. I have a good team, but not great. Offense sucks overall. Manu is a big reason why. But I have an elite defense which wasn't mentioned either.

But I'm still gonna end up with the Midwest Division, top seed, and first Finals appearance. My team has just been going thru the motions this season but we're gonna ramp it up now.

I can't justify talking **** right now. I have a good team, but not great. Offense sucks overall. Manu is a big reason why. But I have an elite defense which wasn't mentioned either.
    I put you in my elite defensive cat but tray just discounted you like you weren't worth discussing.

But I'm still gonna end up with the Midwest Division, top seed, and first Finals appearance. My team has just been going thru the motions this season but we're gonna ramp it up now.
    The rockets on that good kush and alcohol..

I put you in my elite defensive cat but tray just discounted you like you weren't worth discussing.
    Even though I held his team to 61 points earlier in the season.

http://www.hrfbb.net63.net/boxes/38-8.html

The rockets on that good kush and alcohol..
    I really don't buy anything I just said

Thread Information