Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sim League Power Rank - The Beast of the East & How the West Was Won

It's obvious from these ratings that I need some rebounding. I really want one of these young centers. I'm going to try and trade into the draft for Gasol, Noah, Horford, Oden. Also Id give up a great deal for a awesome center on a rookie contract.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    It's obvious from these ratings that I need some rebounding. I really want one of these young centers. I'm going to try and trade into the draft for Gasol, Noah, Horford, Oden. Also Id give up a great deal for a awesome center on a rookie contract.
    The only reason why I think I beat you was because of rebounding. You're the only team I beat in rebounding for a game. But I'm horrible so I switched Bargnani to backup 4/5. Won't shoot and can't rebound.

Updated for Part 2. Took out old pictures but kept the writeups just to keep updating. Scroll down original post to Part 2 for new, extended version

NO IM NOT INTERESTED

jk

damn that was a nice jump by the Grizz, from 5th to like 14th to 3rd now what what!!!
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

I must have done something to NOLa. personally that greatly offended him, I apologize for whatever it was.
    #FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I must have done something to NOLa. personally that greatly offended him, I apologize for whatever it was.
    Your team score got better lol thought you would be dancing with joy when it updated!

Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    Your team score got better lol thought you would be dancing with joy when it updated!
    Lol it's nice not to have a negative 30-something team score but 15th!?!? I'm 4-1 against your 3 headed beast of the east. Can you just put an obligatory message at the bottom that reads "I have a personal strong hatred for Conroy that's why he's so low in my rankings" it will make me feel better.

Lol it's nice not to have a negative 30-something team score but 15th!?!? I'm 4-1 against your 3 headed beast of the east. Can you just put an obligatory message at the bottom that reads "I have a personal strong hatred for Conroy that's why he's so low in my rankings" it will make me feel better.
    Done, added the truth at the end.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Nice write-up man. Good stuff!

Done, added the truth at the end.
    Great, now if Tyreke would just verbally agree to the contract and Kings not match I could get some sleep tonight.

A new level for the sim league. With this and the TS% thread, it's like we hired Hollinger in the offseason.

Great job!
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

Thanks guys, I personally enjoy doing the writeups for the sim league. gives me something to do while in last place.

I think you do a really good job but I don't like it because it shows how bad my team is playing.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Only 42 days until etan isn't depressed anymore. As I said last time, I expect to fall a bit until he comes back and then go back to how my team was for the first two sims while he was in there. Excellent work as always.

PR Sim League

Quote Originally Posted by gmessi2 View Post
    Only 42 days until etan isn't depressed anymore. As I said last time, I expect to fall a bit until he comes back and then go back to how my team was for the first two sims while he was in there. Excellent work as always.
    I like to imagine that at the end of everyday, SimLeague Etan has to go and put a smiley face sticker counting down the days as part of his rehab

climbing the ranks...

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    I like to imagine that at the end of everyday, SimLeague Etan has to go and put a smiley face sticker counting down the days as part of his rehab

enjoyed this a lot

Seriously though... I'm so advanced stats deficient... Wish there was a class to teach it

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Seriously though... I'm so advanced stats deficient... Wish there was a class to teach it
    I knew you weren't on my level!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Most are pretty simple. Efg and ts is like 5 seconds to calculate. The tough part is if you want to get more granular. Like ts per focus or pace. The data entry just sucks.

I'm so drained right now I don't wanna even imagine.... 16hr days for the mahfackin WINNNNNN

It took a bit of time to set up but now it updates if I click a button or open the file. Just have to make image and do weiteup now

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Most are pretty simple. Efg and ts is like 5 seconds to calculate. The tough part is if you want to get more granular. Like ts per focus or pace. The data entry just sucks.
    When I was eliminated from playoffs last year I went into a deep dive copy and past of all 2005 boxscores to then run PER and stuff off of. Had everyones gameplans in and everything. Barely finished before the info got reset in the index.

Long story short: Not worth it.

Thread Information