Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Sim League Power Rank - The Beast of the East & How the West Was Won

I'm 1 in steals, 5 in blocks and 2nd in field goal defense. Rebounding has improved with Zo's increased role. If Chris Paul and Roy made their 3 point shots we'd be dangerous.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    *thump thump thump*

(Lol just messing)

just prepping myself for a depressing lakers loss and West loss in one sim.

Middle of the pack again. Ho-hum...

Ranking is not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    I'm 1 in steals, 5 in blocks and 2nd in field goal defense. Rebounding has improved with Zo's increased role. If Chris Paul and Roy made their 3 point shots we'd be dangerous.
    Highly doubt you're losing to me w out t Mac.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

76ers claim top spot again.

Booyah. Cracked 90 on Nola's mystical power rankings

Whoa!!! Im top ten I love these rankings...this was part of our deal btw I included an extra point to get in the top ten...just something to consider balls, tray, and soundwave
    #FREEQUAIL

I'll release true shooting differentials later tonight. So far they are pretty telling.

15!!!! Booooo-yaaaaaaa!!!!

I can't argue with the rankings. My offense has been terrible all season and my defense has helped me win close games. This past sim was the first sim all season where my offense showed up. But the rankings are right from a statistical standpoint. Congrats to the Sixers for their overall top ranking and for being number one in defense as well.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Yaaay first time I'm not negative in rebounding. Guess Marion has made a difference already.lol I'm second in shooting. That's why my record is so good. I would be at the bottom of the west of Jamison(the person who is not an all star) wasn't shooting an amazing % this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    Yaaay first time I'm not negative in rebounding. Guess Marion has made a difference already.lol I'm second in shooting. That's why my record is so good. I would be at the bottom of the west of Jamison(the person who is not an all star) wasn't shooting an amazing % this year.
    I think if you make some adjustments defensively with your gameplan you will play more consistent overall.

You know what. Since Deron well be out for the first two games this SIM I'm gonna try some crazy **** in my depth chart. What we were talking about yesterday. What's the worst that can happen. I'll make the playoffs no matter what. Might as well shake it up some.

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    Booyah. Cracked 90 on Nola's mystical power rankings
    I'm waiting for either you or the Hornets to hit the 1.0+ mark, that would be very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    I can't argue with the rankings. My offense has been terrible all season and my defense has helped me win close games. This past sim was the first sim all season where my offense showed up. But the rankings are right from a statistical standpoint. Congrats to the Sixers for their overall top ranking and for being number one in defense as well.
    It's mainly because of your advice. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    It's mainly because of your advice. Thanks again
    No problem. I like working on that kind of stuff. Plus, your team's perimeter is fascinating and you had a great offseason. Right Darth?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    No problem. I like working on that kind of stuff. Plus, your team's perimeter is fascinating and you had a great offseason. Right Darth?
    Yeah you did give me the last push I needed to try this DC out. I do hope my defense improves a bit though. It's god awful. I've been mulling over it, but only as a last resort. But no time like the present!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    Yeah you did give me the last push I needed to try this DC out. I do hope my defense improves a bit though. It's god awful. I've been mulling over it, but only as a last resort. But no time like the present!!
    You also may want to try Marion at SF with Jamison at PF but that would make you go back to inside focus which you're trying to avoid.

Well Marion will see time at PF and SF with this DC. So we'll see how it goes. If Jamison can average 22-25 at the 4, I think this game plan will be money. We all know what van horn can do. He averaged 20ppg last year starting at the 3. And during the only SIM I ran balanced offense this season Deron was putting up 17ppg. Throw in Biedrins and JR, and that my friend is some scary scoring.

Thread Information