Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: NOLa.'s Very Own Premature Power Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    You are correct sir. When "we" joined is when the league started popping(the year before CP3 was the first pick if I remember correctly). The activity was really good that year.
    It was the year of Chris Paul. I joined and had half the season to figure it out. Then Francis made me accept his Max offer and beeball got cp3 that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    When the season and over and Chris Paul was close to reality, you perked up yes. Who wouldn't?
    Hmm... curious I'd ask for a pg if it was either quit or chris paul.

Don't give in. It will only lead you down the path you can't recover from. Next thing you know you'll be "inactive" for Anthony Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Hmm... curious I'd ask for a pg if it was either quit or chris paul.
    Why wait until season is over? Steve Francis could of helped that whole year. Just saying. I joined and honestly didn't know which team you had until we starting PMing and you mentioned players. I actually went team by team in the index to find your team.

My bad Nola reading this on a phone and its tiny, zoomed super in and realized it said suns not spurs. Continue fighting beeball and gi
    #FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    My bad Nola reading this on a phone and its tiny, zoomed super in and realized it said suns not spurs. Continue fighting beeball and gi
    ROFL! I used to only fight against the Build-a-bears once until Joe Johnson raped me...

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    I would say thanks for the high ranking. Only if it was not done by statistics but by your opinion.

I guess
    2013-1014 is the season the Pelicans fanbase grows!!!!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    It's all good. I know the rankings are screwy so I thought it was an lol data thing.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    I would say thanks for the high ranking. Only if it was not done by statistics but by your opinion.

I guess
    I'll take your half-hearted thanks and in exchange I give my half-hearted "you're the best!"

Why wait until season is over? Steve Francis could of helped that whole year. Just saying. I joined and honestly didn't know which team you had until we starting PMing and you mentioned players. I actually went team by team in the index to find your team.
    it was in my sig.

I talked to Ohnoso all year about Pau, but I was hesitant to trade the magic pick.

it was in my sig.
    Newsflash!! You didn't post depth charts or in the league chat dude...

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Why do I always feel like I'm underrated?

Newsflash!! You didn't post depth charts or in the league chat dude...
    i did post in league chat a ton. About how bad my team was and how I was moving McDyess but wasn't desperate. You can also see it in PM's

It doesn't matter no one is mad at me about my inactivity. Just me getting Chris Paul. If I didn't get him no one would hate me it's pretty much that simple. I complained about a ton of past stuff and everyone looked the other way, now it's just all amplified.

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    Dude... Your top 3! Be grateful! Before I hack the league!

you deserve the number one spot until someone takes it from you.

Uhh what? You're pretty much the consensus team everyone knows they can't beat.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Uhh what? You're pretty much the consensus team everyone knows they can't beat.
    Nah man! Nah!! Don't feed into commish nonsense. This what he wants! He's being a brat and unselfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    Nah man! Nah!! Don't feed into commish nonsense. This what he wants! He's being a brat and unselfish.

Hall of Famer
    That's not a bad thing. The one season where everyone was praising your (well-deserved) dominance, you were bounced by the Sixers. Look at the Lakers last season. No. 1 rankings in the regular season (and playoffs) are overrated.

HR Sim League

Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    That's not a bad thing. The one season where everyone was praising your (well-deserved) dominance, you were bounced by the Sixers. Look at the Lakers last season. No. 1 rankings in the regular season (and playoffs) are overrated.
    Stop it!!!!!

You know i love you commish.

It doesn't matter no one is mad at me about my inactivity. Just me getting Chris Paul. If I didn't get him no one would hate me it's pretty much that simple. I complained about a ton of past stuff and everyone looked the other way, now it's just all amplified.
    idk. The hate for Inactivity is pretty high here. So much, I post while on vacation.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    I may just update my sig and add another trophy right now.

BTW, I went 6-1, my one loss was by a single point, and six of my seven games were on the road.

I'm just saying...

Thread Information