Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: NOLa.'s Very Own Premature Power Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    I had some school stuff to do that sidetracked me, but I just met those *******s
    They suck. Maybe creepier than the Big Daddies on the original Bioshock.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    You opened yourself up to a vicious attack there lol.
    well not tank, I mean just not make a move that ruins your future.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    well not tank, I mean just not make a move that ruins your future.
    Because it's tempting to trade Finley's expiring for immediate help.

I would just sit out this season unless someone wants Finley and take what you can get on him (no longterm need for you). You'll add a nice piece in the draft and then you should either go for the max money homerun (think signing Vince Carter) or base hitting to death on cheap bargain starters.
    Your front court really needs work. Collier was a third stringer on a team weak with depth and now he's starting for you, that's not what you want. You have two really good players in Prince and Francis. Use this strong FA and your 16 million projected cap space to fill out your roster. My advice don't bid first sim unless it's on an A list max guy.
    ***** move. Not everyone quits the game until they get lucky... I can't believe you actually said that...Actually, I can. It's pathetic. I want to pride myself on never taking a week off to "tank" or indirectly look like I'm trying but tank instead. I don't care if I'm the 8th seed or just miss the playoffs. If I know I didn't tank or "not try" I'm okay with that. I'd rather just live with the cards that are dealt and go from there. Look, the Kings got shafted after having the worst record. It's not a guarantee.

Also, I only started Collier for 5 games to see if he could hit some threes. He can't, so I'm playing Simien at the PF who has consistently produced 14-9 as a starter, thank you. He should be a bench PF, but it's what I have. I had no cap room
    Last edited by Inner_GI; 06-25-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    "Tank" has officially entered a power ranking thread.

And hijacking is encouraged. Wouldn't be sim league.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    ***** move. Not everyone quits the game until they get lucky... I can't believe you actually said that...Actually, I can. It's pathetic.

Also, I only started Collier for 5 games to see if he could hit some threes. He can't, so I'm playing Simien at the PF who has consistently produced 14-9 as a starter, thank you. He should be a bench PF, but it's what I have. I had no cap room
    There's a difference between not panicking and tanking. I could have phrased that better. I never tanked. Never even thought about it.

Can't see it, might as well hijack the thread.
    I just gave up...

There's a difference between not panicking and tanking. I could have phrased that better. I never tanked. Never even thought about it.
    Right you just didn't show up.

***** move. Not everyone quits the game until they get lucky... I can't believe you actually said that...Actually, I can. It's pathetic. I want to pride myself on never taking a week off to "tank" or indirectly look like I'm trying but tank instead. I don't care if I'm the 8th seed or just miss the playoffs. If I know I didn't tank or "not try" I'm okay with that. I'd rather just live with the cards that are dealt and go from there. Look, the Kings got shafted after having the worst record. It's not a guarantee.

also i didn't quit the game I was still on the board a ton. That was a low point for the league as a whole really and i was still more active than 15 other GMs sure I wasn't playing around with my gameplan I had a bad roster it wasn't going to help that team needed a good point guard. I made trades and fixed my roster. also no need for the personal attacks i already understand how you feel about me.

I don't know what this is but I like it. NUMBA 1 **** faces

In fact I know for a fact that i sent out more trade PMs that season than any other season in the league.

also i didn't quit the game I was still on the board a ton. That was a low point for the league as a whole really and i was still more active than 15 other GMs sure I wasn't playing around with my gameplan I had a bad roster it wasn't going to help that team needed a good point guard. I made trades and fixed my roster. also no need for the personal attacks i already understand how you feel about me.
    I had to wait 6 weeks to get in the league. I don't think the league was at a low point that year. Just saying. When I joined close to everyone was posting depth charts, and DarthVagina was known as Chad"something" back then.

it wasn't like i was this unactive guy before I landed chris paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Make It Rain View Post
    how much do you put into Point differential. I average like 112 a game and give up like 101 a game, but my record is 2-2. I was thinking maybe that's why I was #2
    Scoring margin is a factor, but these rankings are using such a small sample size so I'm expecting the numbers to correct themselves. Some teams have 3 games played and others have 9 or 10.

I just noticed, from day 92-120, I don't have 1 day off. WTF is that!

Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    Scoring margin is a factor, but these rankings are using such a small sample size so I'm expecting the numbers to correct themselves. Some teams have 3 games played and others have 9 or 10.
    This question comes from a pure curiosity standpoint...me and the spurs have played same amount of games I am 5-3 with +5 scoring margin spurs are 3-5 with -5 scoring margin he is higher than me so how does this thing work rankings from the team stats? And no offense eazy I think you know that but want to be sure my offer of every 1st rounder until 2010 and firstborn son is still on the table for rondo
    #FREEQUAIL

Chad's gonna have some words for you Nola...
    My first reaction was, "WTF am I so low for!!??". But honestly, despite my good record that's about where I feel I should be as of right now. Until I get my game plan right of course.

Oh and by the way I am LOVING this thread right now! For undisclosed reasons of course

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    My first reaction was, "WTF am I so low for!!??". But honestly, despite my good record that's about where I feel I should as of right now. Until I get my game plan right of course.

Oh and by the way I am LOVING this thread right now! For undisclosed reasons of course
    to be honest we should stop our fighting and band together against the league.

Actually I just need a friend.
    Congrats on DWill player of the week.

I had to wait 6 weeks to get in the league. I don't think the league was at a low point that year. Just saying. When I joined close to everyone was posting depth charts, and DarthVagina was known as Chad"something" back then.
    You are correct sir. When "we" joined is when the league started popping(the year before CP3 was the first pick if I remember correctly). The activity was really good that year.

to be honest we should stop our fighting and band together against the league.

Actually I just need a friend.
    Congrats on DWill player of the week.
    Why thank you Beeball. Am a little surprised and confused by your kindness I must say. You should show this side more often.

I just noticed, from day 92-120, I don't have 1 day off. WTF is that!
    oh and you of all people know I wasn't thinking about quitting I sent you 100 PMs about Francis during the season and offseason.

oh and you of all people know I wasn't thinking about quitting I sent you 100 PMs about Francis during the season and offseason.
    When the season and over and Chris Paul was close to reality, you perked up yes. Who wouldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    Why thank you Beeball. Am a little surprised and confused by your kindness I must say. You should show this side more often.
    Don't give in. It will only lead you down the path you can't recover from. Next thing you know you'll be "inactive" for Anthony Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    This question comes from a pure curiosity standpoint...me and the spurs have played same amount of games I am 5-3 with +5 scoring margin spurs are 3-5 with -5 scoring margin he is higher than me so how does this thing work rankings from the team stats? And no offense eazy I think you know that but want to be sure my offer of every 1st rounder until 2010 and firstborn son is still on the table for rondo
    I'm not sure what you're looking at. He's at the bottom with me and you're in the top half.

Thread Information