Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Episode IV comments

Hill is not a fair person to put in there though.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    Finally got to listen to the whole thing, great as usual. And as for Tray's rant about me overtaking him and then complaining about Arenas' injury, I've been without at least 1 of Webber, Shaq, or Hill for 41 out of 56 games...
    I think you mean Wallace and what I am saying now is that you will pass me up because you are playing well and healthy and close to me and I will not be playing well this sim. It was no slight. We wanted to know if you'd make the playoffs. We aren't getting anywhere near the top 10 so I was calling out the Bucks for making a pretty predictable prediction that you jump up a few spots.

Finally got to listen to the whole thing, great as usual. And as for Tray's rant about me overtaking him and then complaining about Arenas' injury, I've been without at least 1 of Webber, Shaq, or Hill for 41 out of 56 games...
    If you are looking for bilboard material from me, I won't be much inspiration to your guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I don't include him in any games he wasn't on my team...as in since I've had him he's missed 2 games, Webber and Shaq have missed 39 combined, (both of their longterm injuries happened 1 min into the game). So I just included Hill. If you want to count only since I've had Hill I've been without either Hill or Webber I believe 7 out of 18 games.
    #FREEQUAIL

I don't include him in any games he wasn't on my team...as in since I've had him he's missed 2 games, Webber and Shaq have missed 39 combined, (both of their longterm injuries happened 1 min into the game). So I just included Hill. If you want to count only since I've had Hill I've been without either Hill or Webber I believe 7 out of 18 games.
    U Mad, Bro?

Settle down

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    If you are looking for bilboard material from me, I won't be much inspiration to your guys.
    Nah I didn't take it that way either, but I try not to miss an opportunity to complain about my injury woes this season.

Nah I didn't take it that way either, but I try not to miss an opportunity to complain about my injury woes this season.
    TOO BAD YOUR INJURED PLAYERS SUCK!!!

Better?

U Mad, Bro?

Settle down
    Damn me I forgot all my emoticons to show that I'm not mad at all in these posts

I'm not trying to argue with anyone, but my posts always seem to be taken that way.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    In his case, no. He didn't have him all season. But Hill is far from the healthiest player in the league. IIRC he was hurt for both my playoff appearances with him.
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

Damn me I forgot all my emoticons to show that I'm not mad at all in these posts

I'm not trying to argue with anyone, but my posts always seem to be taken that way.
    Seriously, stop yelling

U Mad, Bro?

Settle down
    Also this is sooooo NOLAslim

Also this is sooooo NOLAslim
    I don't know who this is. I need example posts to decide whether or not I need to apologize.

Poll question: who has a better week? Celtics or Clippers?

I don't know who this is. I need example posts to decide whether or not I need to apologize.

Poll question: who has a better week? Celtics or Clippers?
    I should just save this.

This is my current roster:

PG - Steve Francis
    SG - Kobe Bryant
    SF - my next 2nd round pick (#46 overall)
    PF - Antonio McDyess
    C - Jermaine O'Neal

Even if I didn't draft anything but crappy players for the rest of this draft, I would still whip the floor with every single roster in this game. Hell, if I were you guys, I would create new rules and veto my trades too!!!

Just know, guys, that I won. I won every game for the next 10 years because all of my guys are young, and they can all score, and they can all defend. Inside scoring, slow-paced play where I can set up my half court defense, and you guys can't do anything to stop that offensive fire-power!

Have fun with the rest of this, because I already accomplished what I set out for. I won, fair and square, and a few of you pansies couldn't handle that fact.

Have fun with the rest of this guys, because 2nd place isn't all that bad.

******** On a serious note guys (you know who I am talking to), when you lose in life, you can't just cry about it until someone changes the rules.

I won! Ha! Ha! HAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

...and now I quit.

/endEPICrant

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I should just save this.
    Thank you. I apparently missed this dudes greatness.

No apology necessary. Carry on.

Man, there was nowhere to go but down from day 1 after that EPIC rant.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Have fun with the rest of this guys, because 2nd place isn't all that bad.

Thank you. I apparently missed this dudes greatness.

No apology necessary. Carry on.
    There is more.

This one was directed at Beeball. (I'm no riddle speaker but I kinda see a pattern)

You are probably the biggest crybaby bitc* I have ever encountered. You just cry all the time, and it's really annoying. Why don't we just all proceed?

P.S. I don't force anyone to accept my deals. I don't have a gun to their head. I have dealt with 4 different posters, so it's not like there is 1 guy that I am "taking advantage of." They are all big boys and can run their own teams. Just stfu and worry about your own ****. It's not my fault that I am such a beast at this kind of stuff. Stop hating!
    And of course the infamous "how we do things in America" post.

There were 2 for the random, 5 for the 2 round snake, and 1 for a full snake. There were only 8 total votes. That is only 27% of the total GMs voting.

I don't see how 5 votes (only 17% of the total GMs) can overturn the current system (which is a randomized draft). And, yes, the randomized system is the current system because CP3forMVP couldn't get the computer to change to the snake system. So, as such, you would need 51% of the total votes (or 15 out of 29 votes) in order to overturn the current system. I mean, that is how we do things in America.

I think the trade deadline should be a simseason holiday in honor of nolaslim.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Those are some great posts.

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    That guy filled up my inbox begging me for Shaq. He probably annoyed most gms into making deals. That, plus exploiting those who hadn't played this game before.

There is more.

This one was directed at Beeball. (I'm no riddle speaker but I kinda see a pattern)
    I have a problem with guys who push there own agenda all of the time. If I think something isn't right, i'll be a **** about it.

But sure Let's use Nolaslim as a way to indict me. He's a rational thinking individual

He was terrible and would have been terrible for the league. Not to mention most his trades were illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    I have a problem with guys who push there own agenda all of the time. If I think something isn't right, i'll be a **** about it.

But sure Let's use Nolaslim as a way to indict me. He's a rational thinking individual
    You do just have a way of being at the center of controversy. Beeball gonna Beeball.

This was not an indictment, just an observation. I for one enjoy when you stir the pot. Keep stirring.

ahh yeah i forgot how much of a ****** he is since i dont venture into the roost often, thanks for the reminder

You do just have a way of being at the center of controversy. Beeball gonna Beeball.

This was not an indictment, just an observation. I for one enjoy when you stir the pot. Keep stirring.
    I'll consider that an endorsement

Thread Information