Pelicans Report

Thread: Magic 05 Press Conference

Magic 05 Press Conference

Coltsguy510: I'm just gonna take some questions, so ask away.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Hi! Will Maukie, super blogger from BucksNation.com. I just got back from Disney World... love me some Space Mountain!

When are you going to update the depth chart in your sig? (lol) Just kidding, guy. You have surprisingly emerged as a sneaky good team in the east with alot of young talent. What are your realistic expectations for your team?
    Last edited by IamQuailman; 02-19-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Hi! Will Maukie, super blogger from BucksNation.com. I just got back from Disney World... love me some Space Mountain!

When are you going to update the depth chart in your sig? (lol) Just kidding, guy. You have surprisingly emerged as a sneaky good team in the east with alot of young talent. What are your realistic expectations for your team?
    I expect us to be a playoff team and to make strides in becoming the best team in this league. We have solid starters at every position and, what we think can be 6th man of the year, Boris Diaw. Our main priority is to grow as a team and start a winning tradition for this franchise.

Bill Plashke here from the L.A. Times. do you still feel like your franchise carries a foul odor on it from the infamous tank season ? If not what will you have to do to continue to move past it?

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Bill Plashke here from the L.A. Times. do you still feel like your franchise carries a foul odor on it from the infamous tank season ? If not what will you have to do to continue to move past it?
    I do not. We took our punishment, which was significant in a draft that top heavy. We can only look towards the future. Next question?

What do you expect from Luke Ridnour this season?

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Thread Information