Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoopshype

Hall of Famer
    @JeezyF.Baby: Yo, word on the street is that the Suns have a potential blockbuster on the horizon.....

HR Sim League

@InsideHoops: Lakers with a couple of big move in dealing for Iverson. Starting line-up of Ben Wallace/Dirk/Artest/Iverson is what i'm being told. Unclear where Stackhouse fits in. Most people think the GM wants Defense to be this team's calling despite having some pretty potent scorers.
    @InsideHoops: One GM summerized the Lakers move as a quick fix again. Said we've heard this song before, and it probably will end up the same way. If somehow the team comes together, they could be rather scary though.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    @BucksNation: Things come and things go, but Bucks Nation always stands tall. #OnToTheNextOne #ThinkBig

OaklandDaily: Warriors set to aquire Caron Butler and Nickoloz Tz. Warriors were at their best last year playing small ball. Expect to see Caron starting at the 3 and Robinson at the 4. Warriors now turn their attention to re-signing Chris Mihm and David Wesley.

OrlandoTimes: Magic GM coltsguy510 said this about drafting premier shooting guard Andre Iguodala, " We as an organization are very excited about drafting Andre. We felt that he was the best prospect in the draft and at a position of need for us. He could be the last piece of the puzzle to make this team a contender."
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    @BlazersDaily: "I want to thank the NBA and the Blazers organization for this opportunity and this strong run we had together and I would like to continue this tenure, but unfortunately I have step down from my position to focus moreso on my health....Naw that ain't me, I'm out son. PEACE." - Portland Trail Blazers GM known simply by the moniker "wuggie" has abruptly decided step step down in the middle of the draft, due to medical reasons. It has also been various reports of Portland Allstar PG Steve Francis falling into a deep depression(Similar to Brian Grant's) ever since this has been reported.
    Lol I'm out guys.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

For real????

If so, get well soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by wuggie View Post
    Lol I'm out guys.
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Hall of Famer
    @JeezyF.Baby: Well, that draft turned out to be a doozy. Anyway, Suns news. The Suns have an eye turned towards next year's potential free agent crop, but don't intend to spend this one idle either. They have a small, specific list of free agents targeted.

Quote Originally Posted by @3SoB View Post
    hearing Grizz submitted offer for Zo @ birdrights percentage. He made 20,000,000 last season!.

@RaptorDroppings:
    The Raptors are eagerly awaiting a response from Andre Miller regarding his contract offer. Sources say it's a big one. The team is also ready to begin implementing their long term plan. Many exciting trade possibilities have been declined to keep the books clean. GM Soundwave claims it won't always be pretty but its progress.

140 characters or less my @$$!

Hoopshype

@lakersnation: Hear Lakers GM to offer equally disrespectful contract to Pryzbilla as the max money contract offered to them by his agent.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    @lakersnation: Hear Lakers GM to offer equally disrespectful contract to Pryzbilla as the max money contract offered to them by his agent.
    He was very disrespectful, especially to the Lakers. Its like he wants to be somewhere else.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    He was very disrespectful, especially to the Lakers. Its like he wants to be somewhere else.
    Than the Lakers?

@Clutchfans: No FA offers on the horizon. Rockets continue to show inactivity other than draft picks. Last trade was on 2002 draft night, trading up to get Drew Gooden. Last FA signing was Brad Miller last offseason.

Than the Lakers?
    I know right? I think he's the big fish in a small pond type. He got tired of being in the shadows of Dirk, Stack, and now AI.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    I know right? I think he's the big fish in a small pond type. He got tired of being in the shadows of Dirk, Stack, and now AI.
    Small fish in a cup of water more like!

Small fish in a cup of water more like!
    Nice! His agent will love that remark.

Hall of Famer
    @JeezyF.Baby: The phrase floating around the Suns organization is "Get Creative." I'm assuming that refers to free agency.....

I thought it meant "no more point guards"?

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I thought it meant "no more point guards"?
    @JeezyF.Baby: Okay, now the Suns are clearly screwing with me. I called them out on their PG switching tendencies (Devin Harris, SG? Stupid) and their "Get Creative" mumbo, and all I got back was, "Some players never should've played PG in the first place. That only leads to upsets, trust us." Wut.

@Bullets4ever: Wizards almost traded Kobe Bryant to the Nets for O'neal, Butler, and Phoenix 1st. But the pick won the lotto and that killed the deal

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    LOL phew

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    @brokenskullz4life: Hearing a lot of talk about a Pau Gasol deal nearing completion. Source also says that wouldn't be the last big move the Wolves make this season.

Quote Originally Posted by ohnosono View Post
    @brokenskullz4life: Hearing a lot of talk about a Pau Gasol deal nearing completion. Source also says that wouldn't be the last big move the Wolves make this season.
    ^^

Thread Information