Pelicans Report

Thread: Does Obama really want Reparatins?

Does Obama really want Reparatins?

I was wondering this as I stumbled across a chain e-mail and see it is being discussed on the interwebs.

Could he really do this, and who would pay for it? I can only imagine the reprocusions would be crazy.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Make it happen Chouest Contributor NIH's Avatar
    Consider the source.
    President of the New Orleans Bucs Rebrand Campaign

Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    Snopes is usually a good source to route out things like this -- I didn't see it specifically mentioned but the topic is one that is fertile ground for a chain e-mail hoax/joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Poster
    Snopes is usually a good source to route out things like this -- I didn't see it specifically mentioned but the topic is one that is fertile ground for a chain e-mail hoax/joke.

Thanks for the heads up.

Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    The current events stuff aside it's also a pretty interesting site that explores a lot of other popular urban legends.

Going away.... Contributor West Coast Hornet's Avatar
    Other than him talking about redistributive social justice needed at the Supreme Court, I haven't heard him talk specifically about this. Personally, I think the dude would rather raise all of our taxes and fees out the wazoo and create a Euro-trash nanny state here more than anything else.

Time for some football!!!

Quote Originally Posted by West Coast Hornet
    Other than him talking about redistributive social justice needed at the Supreme Court, I haven't heard him talk specifically about this. Personally, I think the dude would rather raise all of our taxes and fees out the wazoo and create a Euro-trash nanny state here more than anything else.

Well he did say he wouldn't push reparations, but would push for better schooling, more jobs, and better housing for inner city people in reparations stead.

Thread Information