Thread: Preseason Gameday Game 3: New Orleans Pelicans @ Chicago Bulls

So starting 5 is now

Jrue
    Moore
    Miller
    AD
    Cuz

?

I'd say Cunningham will probably be the starting three instead of Miller.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Super impressed with: AD, Cousins, Jrue, Moore, Clark.

I can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darius Miller shooting 63% from 3. That's 5-8 in an avg. 19.7 minutes. Ol Dante is 0-6.

Jus saying. We'll see where this goes.
    Last edited by luckyman; 10-09-2017 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Darius Miller shooting 63% from 3. That's 5-8 in an avg. 19.7 minutes. Ol Dante is 0-6.

Jus saying. We'll see where this goes.
    But Miller doesn't rebound.
    Hey either does Dante.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Hey either does Dante.
    He doesn't rebound at all. If he's not hitting the shot he's pretty useless

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Hey either does Dante.
    Dante is at least familiar with what we are trying to do on defense, I would also argue as far as Dante is the better defender than Miller, but we have a very small sample size of Miller's defense against NBA opponents so far so hard to tell.

Why didn't we see Diallo in the game? Is he hurt?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Why didn't we see Diallo in the game? Is he hurt?
    Sprained ankle. Held him out to let it heal but the word was he could have played if t hey needed him.

Preseason Gameday Game 3: New Orleans Pelicans @ Chicago Bulls

I've been impressed with Moore and Clark during preseason and to a lesser degree Miller.

Clark especially has surprised me because from what he showed at Golden State I thought he was just going to stand in the corner and shoot. He has responded well to an increased role with decent passing, some defensive stops, and good shooting.

Moore seems more confident this year or maybe more comfortable in the system. Miller you can see a difference in his game, he definitely has a faster trigger now - it will be interesting to see how his defense and passing hold up but that 4 point play last night was a thing of beauty.

The biggest surprise to me has been how little run Crawford has gotten, but with how Clark and Moore have been playing it makes sense. Hard to find minutes for him with even a semi healthy team. The Rondo injury will probably mean he gets more minutes though.

Speak of that, the truth is, while the Rondo injury clearly sucks, this team will ride and die through ADDC. If the supporting cast of Jrue, Moore, Clark, Cunningham/Miller can give them just some help then we are playoff bound.
    Last edited by Mythrol; 10-09-2017 at 01:20 PM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    so the lineup looks like this

1- Jrue, Clark
    2- Moore, Allen, Crawford
    3- Cunningham, Miller
    4- AD, Diallo
    5- Cousins, Ajinca

Should be good enough to hold on until Rondo gets back. I'm really excited to see the team with Rondo, think he's going to be a big difference maker.

Some of our play in this game was so horribly sloppy... hope we iron that out pretty quick because some of the needless turnovers and sets were just horrid
    '' We are here!!''

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I've been impressed with Moore and Clark during preseason and to a lesser degree Miller.

Clark especially has surprised me because from what he showed at Golden State I thought he was just going to stand in the corner and shoot. He has responded well to an increased role with decent passing, some defensive stops, and good shooting.

Moore seems more confident this year or maybe more comfortable in the system. Miller you can see a difference in his game, he definitely has a faster trigger now - it will be interesting to see how his defense and passing hold up but that 4 point play last night was a thing of beauty.

The biggest surprise to me has been how little run Crawford has gotten, but with how Clark and Moore have been playing it makes sense. Hard to find minutes for him with even a semi healthy team. The Rondo injury will probably mean he gets more minutes though.

Speak of that, the truth is, while the Rondo injury clearly sucks, this team will ride and die through ADDC. If the supporting cast of Jrue, Moore, Clark, Cunningham/Miller can give them just some help then we are playoff bound.
    The only thing I have a problem with Clark is him not taking the wide open shot from boogie he did that a couple times other than that completely agree

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Justin Holiday beasting again with 28 points

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Gotta let that go, friend.

Unless details emerge about the whole Jrue and Justin signing thing, assuming that Demps blew it isn't fair.

Also...playing well in preseason isn't really conclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Gotta let that go, friend.

Unless details emerge about the whole Jrue and Justin signing thing, assuming that Demps blew it isn't fair.

Also...playing well in preseason isn't really conclusive.
    Someone needs to get the scoop on what happened, until then it will fester away at me

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Justin Holiday beasting again with 28 points
    Jimmer was a king of the preaseason once as well

Really looking forward to more Justin holiday reports.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post

Maybe they trade/waive Crawford. I vaguely remember his contract wasn't fully guaranteed this year but don't remember the date that it becomes guaranteed.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PolishFan View Post
    Jimmer was a king of the preaseason once as well
    I mean, if you base preseason ball as some sort of gospel, then Joel Embiid is the next Wilt Chamberlain.

Thread Information