Pelicans Report

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Gameday Thread: Hornets @ Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbywmccarty View Post
    Lopez should get d Howard publicity tonight but won't.
    I know. It was so unfair that large market of Orlando go him named the best center in the league.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    Because that has to do with making the free throws.
    Yes, it has everything to do with having free throws to make in the first place. You know...cause/effect?

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar

Gameday Thread: Hornets @ Magic

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Yes, it has everything to do with having free throws to make in the first place. You know...cause/effect?
    How he got to the line has nothing to do with him making them. It's really not that hard to understand even for you.

How he got to the line has nothing to do with him making them. It's really not that hard to understand even for you.
    My point has nothing to do with him making free throws and never mentioned it. It's how he got the free throws that is the point of contention. Could have easily been Orlando ball instead, off another bad looking end of game drive.

Wake up that other dormant brain cell.

My point has nothing to do with him making free throws and never mentioned it. It's how he got the free throws that is the point of contention. Could have easily been Orlando ball instead, off another bad looking end of game drive.

Wake up that other dormant brain cell.
    My original post was about making the free throws. If that is not what you are talking about then don't quote me and respond to that. I wouldn't care if you actually never quoted or responded to me again. Please.

My original post was about making the free throws. If that is not what you are talking about then don't quote me and respond to that. I wouldn't care if you actually never quoted or responded to me again. Please.
    Your original post was responding to someone who said the same thing I did...GV being the "closer". So I brought a little more clarity to what we were both saying.

I dont really pay attention to who I quote but rather what is being said. Thats all I look at. It's a message board.

I'll try to remember your name to NOT quote or respond to you in particular. Special case here.

Your original post was responding to someone who said the same thing I did. So I brought a little more clarity to what we were both saying.

I dont really pay attention to who I quote but rather what is being said. Thats all I look at. It's a message board.

I'll try to remember your name to NOT quote or respond to you in particular. Special case here.
    Don't worry about it. Figured out how to block.

Gameday Thread: Hornets @ Magic

Wow get a room.

That was really funny Shelby. You go girl.

Wow get a room.
    Talk bad about GV to some folk, face some butt hurt wrath!

just watched the game on dvr.

i've been noticing davis very often has a right pivot foot which makes no sense for a right handed player. you want a left pivot foot, so you can jab step with your right, and shoot that little d west shot if they're playing off (which davis can make and will get better at)

also still not sure why we havent seen a lineup with anderson, davis, and lopez? davis should be able to guard a 3 just as well as lance thomas or mcguire (both who are pretty useless offensive players)

Lopez should get d Howard publicity tonight but won't.
    don't know if you want Lopez getting the kind of pub that Howard's getting tonight
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Thread Information