Pelicans Report

Thread: Look at these things our SF's don't do

Look at these things our SF's don't do

Why did we trade him when he could actually play? The loser mentality of this front office is beyond belief.

Wow. That literally hurt my heart. Look how he is moving on defense. That's what got us to the playoffs in 2015. I can't believe we let a healthy Qpon go.. He was so loyal. Okay Fire Dell.

We gave up Quincy and a second to play Cunningham?

I am done with this team and the front office

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    That’s it? I mean, I’m super happy for him. But that’s not the whole game and it looked to be mostly a few plays made when the game was out of reach and not a single 3.

Is this the game to hold up as the reason Demps sucks? Holster that confirmation bias for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    That’s it? I mean, I’m super happy for him. But that’s not the whole game and it looked to be mostly a few plays made when the game was out of reach and not a single 3.

Is this the game to hold up as the reason Demps sucks? Holster that confirmation bias for a second.
    1st game back and he's already looking good and athletic

Imagine 20 games back

The Trade never happens if Solo doesn't get hurt. The Pels signed Tony Allen and Cunningham with the savings, getting 2 healthy contributors instead of relying on a player who hasn't played in two years and could break down again anytime. Makes sense to me.
    It's that the Hornets unashamedly quit so quickly in Game 4 after fans in New Orleans showed up this season with greater regularity than the team could have ever dreamed, shaming misinformed know-it-alls like me who kept telling you that local residents couldn't possibly invest their time and money into something as trivial as rooting for the local basketball team while still recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. - Mark Stien ESPN

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    He would have fit much better in the starting lineup than DC.
    @DanielVeuleman

Happy for him....but lets be honest. Getting his salary off the books was needed. We couldnt afford the "if he ever plays again"... Chicago could

We needed healthy bodies.

It only took 1 regular season game before people started complaining about every single move made. . .great.

This is going to be a long season.

You'd think people would wait maybe a dozen games before making sweeping statements, but apparently not.

It's also a highlight video so you know it's going to highlight all the good things he did hahaha it's not the whole game and it's just one game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    1st game back and he's already looking good and athletic

Imagine 20 games back
    Then how about waiting for 20 games to pass. Or at least acknowledge where we are in context. One game, one video that cherrypicks the good plays.

Y'all people need to chill out. Damn.

Banned
    QTip was not the answer for this team. Looking at this tape we can see he don’t have that breakaway explosive move anymore. He is playing Smart and very mechanical. Glad to see him on the floor but he is nowhere close to being the answer we needed on our ball club

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    It only took 1 regular season game before people started complaining about every single move made. . .great.

This is going to be a long season.
    I disagree with this stance on two parts:
    1. There's nothing inherently wrong with observing and reacting in the early stages of a development as long as you don't speak in absolutes and
    2. The idea that people shouldn't discuss Pels related tidbits on a forum dedicated to the pelicans is strange. Like, we go here so we can discuss the Pondexter trade because the average person (or even NBA fan) doesn't care about it. It's a niche idea for us hardcore fans to discuss.

But it's not a discussing, it's just people calling Dell stupid and should be fired for trading Qpon, a guy who has not played in 2 years.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    I agree with Dell on this trade. I like qpon but one game is not enough for me to conclude much of anything. The trade made sense and it will probably make even more sense over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"poindexter"

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    "poindexter"
    that was getting on my nerves bad....ocd

QPon is definitely not the answer, but right now, he'd be getting at least 25 minutes on this Pelicans roster.

Thread Information