Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Austin Rivers Out Tonight

Re: Austin Rivers Out Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    I agree, but I've allows believed that the NBA is a league where the fans come out to see individuals, where as the NFL is a league where fans come out to see teams.
    It is more star focused in the NFL now, too. People go to see Brady, Brees, Manning, Tebow (you laugh, but its true), Peterson, etc.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! Imnos 2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke's Hornets View Post
    If it is that frustrating cough up the money and get League Pass.
    send me some money and I will gladly purchase it!

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Anyone who saw the first 3 games should still be crazy excited to see this team. A Team full of Warriors (and an Eric Gordon)
    Between Landry and Jack, it's actually the Warriors that are a team full of Hornets.

Quote Originally Posted by ml wave View Post
    Between Landry and Jack, it's actually the Warriors that are a team full of Hornets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno_33 NOLA View Post
    the tank commander and lieutenant are now on the west coast... other members of the tank crew are in Washington

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    I agree, but I've allows believed that the NBA is a league where the fans come out to see individuals, where as the NFL is a league where fans come out to see teams.
    One player can win a game for you in the NBA unlike the NFL.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    One player can win a game for you in the NBA unlike the NFL.
    Tell that Adrian Peterson lol

I've lowered my expectations this year about the team because we're so young and we're rebuilding. So the score really doesn't matter to me at this point I just want to see competitive games and improvement within the team. Rivers is out but lets face it....he's coming along slowly as it is I think we'll be alright without him tonight...and think of it this way...it gives Miller some extra minutes which helps development. AD...health is the most important thing especially with a concussion...let him get his head 100% and Robin, Jason, and Ryno have showed they are more than capable of picking up the slack. And with rivers out we might see Roberts more which I think is good for him also. We're only 3 games and these injuries (except EG of course) seem like easy ones to over come in 1-3 games so its not a big deal. But the way this team is set up and the way they are playing its still going to be exciting.

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    ESPN must be peeved.

Thread Information