Pelicans Report

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Gameday Thread: Hornets @ Bobcats

Gameday Thread: Hornets @ Bobcats

Trade the pick now

Quote Originally Posted by dcoop View Post
    is it bad I still think we can make play offs
    'The City that needed a Savior" Eric Gordon Co starring Anthony Davis.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Now i'm seeing how Jennings could fit in with this team (am watching the Bucks and Heat game now).

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    This isn't being negative but, this won told me very little. The bobcats are a trash team. We came back on them, but the bobcats have been discovering new ways to lose over the last month.

I want to see what we do over the span of the next few weeks before I say "yeah, Eric Gordon is our Savior!" I can't do that just yet. Temper the flames of excitement I will.
    Knowing Toronto just ripped the Magic in Orlando by 35 tonight help at all?

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    'The City that needed a Savior" Eric Gordon Co starring Anthony Davis.
    oh so true lol
    looking for team to bandwagon, pls help

The Franchise
    Loved what Gordon said in interview on NBA TV, Our guards have to be more agressive. Get to the foul line and dish to bigs. Said he's a hornet for the next four years and do whatever it takes to make them a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Knowing Toronto just ripped the Magic in Orlando by 35 tonight help at all?

Help what?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Dont expect us to start being world beaters all of the sudden. We'll still be a 400-500 team.
    Winning enough to put us out of the top 5 lottery picks. Both will likely be gone by time we pick if this game is a sign of things to come. They were the only players that'll be in any good in that draft class if both are coming out, jmo.

I'm really impressed though nonetheless with this win. We came back from a 17 point deficit all thanks to Gordon and Davis and Rivers didn't even do much offensively tonight. I can't wait to see how great those 3 and Anderson can play together. No doubt in my mind we'd be at the very least a 7th or 8th seed right now if Gordon didn't injure himself at the beginning of the year.

The Hornets of last week would have lost this game. I'm happy to see Gordon back, Phx can have his heart long as we have his talent

I am so excited with AD. Even when he isn't making an impact in the score, he is making an impact on the other teams score. 3 blocks tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Help what?
    Accepting Eric Gordon as your overlord and Hornets savior? They would have probably beaten a very hot Toronto team last night with him. Just playing angles here.

I wonder what Rivers trade value is? not that I want him gone, but he has been less than impressive.

And I am happy that Gordon is back. It's like watching a unicorn in the wild. It only comes out to show itself every so often then hides away.

OMG!!! I MISSED THE GAME! IM CURRENTLY IN ATL, IS IT ANYWAY I CAN WATCH A REPLAY SOMEWEHERE. STUPID *** NBA SITE SHOWS THE DUMBEST HIGHLIGHTS EVER!. PLEASE GUYS IM SOOOO PISSED OF RIGHT NOW!!!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

God damnit he's back. Eric is our damn closer Howard. Go hang out with your other squirrel friends

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    OMG!!! I MISSED THE GAME! IM CURRENTLY IN ATL, IS IT ANYWAY I CAN WATCH A REPLAY SOMEWEHERE. STUPID *** NBA SITE SHOWS THE DUMBEST HIGHLIGHTS EVER!. PLEASE GUYS IM SOOOO PISSED OF RIGHT NOW!!!
    Replay @ 12:30 Central. Might be able to stream?

Trade the pick + Vasquez + a snickers to DEN for Iggy (lol jk of course)

Quote Originally Posted by 50_Hornet View Post
    Trade the pick + Vasquez + a snickers to DEN for Iggy (lol jk of course)
    I'm not opposed to trading the pick now that we're obviously going to be playing close to .500 basketball if Gordon stays healthy.
    "The only thing Ryno stretches is the 0's on the stat sheet." - BallSoHard

Thats a big (size of Jupiter) if.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatHornet View Post
    Replay @ 12:30 Central. Might be able to stream?
    Thanks man!!!

Call me an optimist, but I honesly think it's very possible we can go 20-5 over the next 25 games to put us at 27-28. We have too much talent for us not to with Gordon back in the mix, as long as he doesn't get hurt again .
    Last edited by SonOfNOLA; 12-29-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Gordon comes back and suddenly ryno gets wide open 3 looks. I love it

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinHornet View Post
    I'm not opposed to trading the pick now that we're obviously going to be playing close to .500 basketball if Gordon stays healthy.
    Trade the pick and Lopez for Cousins, Tyler Honeycutt and Travis Outlaw

NBA tv commentary and highlight segment of this game (though very brief) was just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinHornet View Post
    What's this? Wisconsin has jumped off the Tank?!

Thread Information