Pelicans Report

Thread: Jrue Holiday ranks number 1 in the league in isolation defense

Jrue Holiday ranks number 1 in the league in isolation defense

According to synergy sports, 11.6% of Holiday's defensive plays are isolation in which he gives up .42 points per possession, good for number 1. Still a small sample size, but an interesting fact.

Thats cuz he's the jruth

But seriously I think that is why no team goes iso vs us and constantly runs the pick n roll because jrue is so good vs the iso and we are so bad defending the pick n roll

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    But seriously I think that is why no team goes iso vs us and constantly runs the pick n roll because jrue is so good vs the iso and we are so bad defending the pick n roll
    I'd say it's more so when they know we'll make Jason Smith blitz the pick and roll, which usually means an easy layup or corner three...guaranteed.

Yeah, even AD hedges way to hard on the pick some times. By the time he is done hedging, his man is all the way in the paint, and our help obviously doesn't rotate over to prevent that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar View Post
    Yeah, even AD hedges way to hard on the pick some times. By the time he is done hedging, his man is all the way in the paint, and our help obviously doesn't rotate over to prevent that.
    I been tryin to tell people about that Monty scheme but everyone wants to be loyal and give him more time smh

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo_Daggs View Post
    I been tryin to tell people about that Monty scheme but everyone wants to be loyal and give him more time smh
    I appreciate your passion for your "Fire Monty!' Campaign. Im really rooting for you.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo_Daggs View Post
    Don't have to fire him because of it. Maybe he'll adjust that portion at some point if he thinks it's killing the team

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Thats cuz he's the jruth
    Lol why am I just seeing this

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by djpaul89 View Post
    Lol why am I just seeing this

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    Never heard of that nickname? 2k14 says it in one of their commentaries lol!

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Thread Information