Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo: Gordon Back in 4-6 Weeks

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    There are still desperate teams out there, as the Suns and Bobcats both may take a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    There are still desperate teams out there, as the Suns and Bobcats both may take a chance.
    suns cant take him for the duration of this contract and Gordon has right of refusal his first year, he aint going to charlotte. although he deserves it

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    He and Jahavid Best can hang out.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    LOL they both have the same clueless look on their faces... although Jahvid's probably just confused on how he got to where he is.
    Not feeling that, fellas. Concussions have life threatening ramifications. Worst a knee injury can do is make you need a wheelchair.

But...yeah, 4-6 weeks and he's had no damage? No guarantee he'll ever recover. I mean that puts him at over a year long rehab for...what? I don't even know.

The purr of the Charlotte Bobcats, the buzz of the Charlotte Hornets.

Yahoo: Gordon Back in 4-6 Weeks

It is just mind blowing how transparent he is. At this point we should just be happy to be parting with him. We don't want someone this unintelligent and immature in the locker room.

A YEAR FOR A KNEE BRUISE!?!?!?!! I could recover faster than that.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    A YEAR FOR A KNEE BRUISE!?!?!?!! I could recover faster than that.
    You could recover faster if you TORE YOUR ACL.

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    I don't even care anymore.
    Wherehappens.

I'm not buying it. He's been sitting all of preseason, don't think another month or so will change anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

Um.. Trade him to bucks for Brandon Jennings..

If we get Brandon Jennings only if he agrees to sign an extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Gordon
    "The doctor could tell I was going through a lot of pain," Gordon said. "But I know I can strengthen it during the four- to six-week time period and return. This was a big break. I've been dealing with this injury for a year.
    I'm trying to buy what he's saying. Can someone explain to me how the strengthening he's been doing for the past year hasn't fixed this injury, but now he "knows [he] can strengthen it during the four- to six-week time period and return"?

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greewe View Post
    I'm trying to buy what he's saying. Can someone explain to me how the strengthening he's been doing for the past year hasn't fixed this injury, but now he "knows [he] can strengthen it during the four- to six-week time period and return"?
    No, they can't

No mention of what the doctor said Gordon's actual condition is? Good way to get more people suspicious and pissed off at the whole situation.

Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    Official diagnosis is boo-boo on 'da knee bone.
    "Hornets means nothing." - Tom Benson

Haha and Gordon is the cry baby? Give the man a break. I can't wait to see what's said if he comes back in 6 weeks and ball out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornetnojersey View Post
    Haha and Gordon is the cry baby? Give the man a break. I can't wait to see what's said if he comes back in 6 weeks and ball out.
    You mean does his job the way a max player should?

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Poster View Post
    Official diagnosis is boo-boo on 'da knee bone.
    I didn't know where you stood on this issue before this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    I didn't know where you stood on this issue before this post.
    I stand against boos-boos!

Gordon apologists after matching the contract: "Just wait he'll be back in pre-season and ready to go!"

Gordon apologists after he was held out of pre-season: "Just wait he'll be back and ready to go opening night!"

Gordon apologists after he was announced to be out 'indefinitely:' "Just wait he'll be back in a couple of weeks!"

Gordon apologists after he was announced to be out four to six weeks: "Just wait he'll be back then and light it up!"

Gordon apologists after he'll be out further after those six weeks: "Just wait he'll be back and ready for the 2013-2014 season!"
    Last edited by Unknown Poster; 11-02-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Man, i wish we could have gotten six weeks worth of this from the first game.

Yahoo: Gordon Back in 4-6 Weeks

Gordon apologists should climb in a spider hole and come out to see their own shadow on Dec 15th haha

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    Maybe this is a chance for us to get Raptors pick and Lamb or PJ3? I think this is a trade OKC accept as when Gordon is healthy there dominant. Great trade for both, what you guys think?
    OKC traded Harden because they didnt want to give him a 58 million dollar next year and he is WAY better than Gordon. Presti would either laugh into the phone or just shake his head in embarrassment at that offer.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLanta View Post
    Gordon apologists should climb in a spider hole and come out to see their own shadow on Dec 15th haha

Quote Originally Posted by greewe View Post
    Trying to figure out the same thing.....

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Thread Information