Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Nets @ Pelicans

somebody needs to take Diallo out and buy him a cheeseburger

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    Would be pretty neat if Ian Clark could be a 10/5/5 guy off the bench. Our bench is why we won't go very deep into the playoffs.

I would be thinking next season specifically about depth
    10/5/5 is an insane statline for a bench player.

Heck 10/5/5 is not insane statline for any player.

I'm convinced there is something about the color palette in our arena. Scrubs and scrub teams come here and cannot miss from 3.

I also hate the scrubs have ruined what was an impressive defensive game. The underlying fact of the improved defense is still there, but you won't be able to track it in the stats.

Dallas are a much improved team, won't be easy next game

Nets hit 19 threes geez

People are seriously complaining huh lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    People are seriously complaining huh lol

Nope. I'm hype. Yeah we gave up some leads and stuff, but only cause we were playing guys who never touch the court because we're never usually winning by enough to let them. Asik and Diallo suck, no surprise. Our actual team thrashed them for an easy win.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    If this game shows anything it's that we need a trade for a semi capable backup 5.
    Yeah, I've been on that bus all year. Only problem is that some of the pieces I initially thought might be moveable to get that C have either become invaluable, or completely worthless in trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    10/5/5 is an insane statline for a bench player.

Heck 10/5/5 is not insane statline for any player.
    It's 6th man numbers for a good combo guard. I would be happy if he did that every other game so it would be more like 5/2/3

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    I'm convinced there is something about the color palette in our arena. Scrubs and scrub teams come here and cannot miss from 3.
    you're only 8 more wins away from having the last laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Nope. I'm hype. Yeah we gave up some leads and stuff, but only cause we were playing guys who never touch the court because we're never usually winning by enough to let them. Asik and Diallo suck, no surprise. Our actual team thrashed them for an easy win.
    I mean seriously lol our bench handled them pretty well when those 2 weren't in

It's 6th man numbers for a good combo guard. I would be happy if he did that every other game so it would be more like 5/2/3
    No it's not. D Wade isn't averaging that off the bench. Ginobili has never averaged that off the bench. 10/5/5 is huge for a bench player.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    you're only 8 more wins away from having the last laugh
    Not trying to have any laugh. I made an forward looking observation based on team play and schedule. So far that observation looks true.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Lol Stauskas and Acy looked all star caliber tonight, theres always going to be that mediocre player that goes God Mode on us it never fails.

No it's not. D Wade isn't averaging that off the bench. Ginobili has never averaged that off the bench. 10/5/5 is huge for a bench player.
    That's why I clarified to every other game.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Love the spirit of this team. Rondo may get into a grove and develop incredible chemistry with this team.

Would anyone trade the pick and another player for a SF? I️ don’t think I️ would but when will Hill be back? We need to do everything we can to get our defense in the top 15 at least. If we do this I️ see us getting hot and making it in the playoffs. Does anyone know anything about hill returning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I clarified to every other game.
    Fair

Quote Originally Posted by PelicanNation View Post
    Lol Stauskas and Acy looked all star caliber tonight, theres always going to be that mediocre player that goes God Mode on us it never fails.
    Or 2

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    Love the spirit of this team. Rondo may get into a grove and develop incredible chemistry with this team.

Would anyone trade the pick and another player for a SF? I️ don’t think I️ would but when will Hill be back? We need to do everything we can to get our defense in the top 15 at least. If we do this I️ see us getting hot and making it in the playoffs. Does anyone know anything about hill returning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hill is scheduled to return in mid February

Quote Originally Posted by 23speedkillz View Post
    Hill is scheduled to return in mid February
    That's the last I heard too. 6 or 7 more weeks

5/2/3 is much more realistic even if the assists are a bit high.

For reference last year at Golden State Ian Clark averaged 6.8/1.6/1.2.

GS better not lose to Jazz at home

Serious question, is Rondo a HOF point guard? What will it take for him to get voted in?

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Serious question, is Rondo a HOF point guard? What will it take for him to get voted in?
    If he wins another title with us he would get voted in...

Thread Information