Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Boogie and AD versus Washington

Lazy play ad

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

You can’t slap the backboard while the ball is on the rim .. come on now
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Demarcus has thrown two near full-court passes and they've both gone flying out of bounds. He either needs to take lessons on those from Kevin Love, or stop
    Basketball.

Basketball awareness .... Jrue Holiday walks away from the man who has the basketball in his hand at the elbow

You know it's sad whenever the head coach doesn't wanna be out there either. I mean they say the teams take on the personality of ots coach right.

AD playing potently on the offensive end now. See what happens when you play a little defense and grab some open offensive boards.

Side note: AD is 2 points and 1 board short of a first half 20/10 game.

AD is always soooooo close to finishing the unreal dunks

That was so close to being the best highlight of the season.

No reason why the Pels can't draw fouls like this every game. LIVE at the line

Trying to tie AD to the floor, they're holding so much. Glad we're in the bonus.

Already been down 25: now down 10. Glad to see us fighting back.

Bradley beal looks stunned at how many free throws we've got, but they cannot stop fouling.

Props to Alvin getting the technical foul. Now we are getting every single call

Don't blame the Wizards fans for being mad, that block was clean.

I appreciate them cutting that ugly lead down though.
    RIP FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Don't blame the Wizards fans for being mad, that block was clean.
    He went through the body before the block so sure "clean" block but still a foul

So you guys ready for like 4 fts next half

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    He went through the body before the block so sure "clean" block but still a foul

Yeah but it's the kind of foul they allow all the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we got it, but I can totally understand the Wiz fans getting annoyed by it.

It's a Pels game. You never EVER write off EITHER team unless you want to end up looking like a dufus in retrospect. Down 23 and I wasn't even terribly concerned.

Props to the team for not turning it over much that half after a few early ones. Cousins with 0 is a great sign.

That 2nd Q should be a blueprint for this team going forward this season. Attack the rim. Get in the bonus. Get to the line

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    It's a Pels game. You never EVER write off EITHER team unless you want to end up looking like a dufus in retrospect. Down 23 and I wasn't even terribly concerned.
    I've said it before, NBA games are very rarely lost in the first half. That defence early gave me sepsis tho

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I've said it before, NBA games are very rarely lost in the first half. That defence early gave me sepsis tho
    I have an explanation -- my defensive opus is nearly done. Started it Friday night, should tell you something that I wasn't able to get it done by the time of this game.

AD injured hand

Seriously ad? Geezus Christ

Thread Information