View Poll Results: Veto Kaitos' trades?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 53.85%
  • No

12 46.15%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HR fantasy draft, veto Kaitos' trades or not?

HR fantasy draft, veto Kaitos' trades or not?

It would be kind of unfair to Trell, Aussie and Slim, but these trades are awful and potentially draft-ruining

The trades:

Kaito's Receives:
    Gay
    5th Round

Cavs Receive:
    Westbrook
    3rd Round

Trade
    Kaitos Receives:
    4th
    5th
    7th
    9th

Pistons Receive:
    2nd
    4th
    10th
    11th

Trade
    Kaitos Receive:
    3rd Round
    6th Round
    8th Round

Nolaslim213 Receives:
    Rudy Gay
    7th Round (v. Pistons)

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Lol what. Looks like he's trading just because.

Let's vote for me talking over his team.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    I don't think the 2nd trade are worth vetoing, but the first and 3rd are.

Can we just get rid of trades all together? The way the draft was originally set up seems fair already. Undo every trade. The trades just cause confusion and controversy as well as slow things down. If we do stick with trades they should be a straight swapping of picks (swap of 2nds and 3rds, swap of 3rds and 4ths etc) rather than this mess.

No trades = no fun

I am at the bottom of the draft, for whatever reason. If I don't make trades, then I am screwed in this draft. I have to make trades. Don't be sore losers because I made good trades to improve my roster. Everyone saw that Kaitos was giving up high picks for a munch of middle round picks. My trade with him was more than fair. Rudy Gay is a mid-2nd round talent, and a 3rd, a 6th, and an 8th is more than enough to be considered fair compensation. There is always a winner and a loser in every trade.

You guys are mad because I pulled the trigger, and you guys missed out. I have to make these kinds of moves to compete with everyone at the top of the draft. This is complete BS. You guys are all sore losers.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Can we just get rid of trades all together? The way the draft was originally set up seems fair already. Undo every trade. The trades just cause confusion and controversy as well as slow things down. If we do stick with trades they should be a straight swapping of picks (swap of 2nds and 3rds, swap of 3rds and 4ths etc) rather than this mess.
    can you stop complaining all together? If you feel the need to complain can you complain about things that only directly involve you?

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    can you stop complaining all together? If you feel the need to complain can you complain about things that only directly involve you?
    Thank you for posting this. Everyone should just mind their own damn business in this draft.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Your killing me with all your crying & trying to be rbow!
    OMFG!!!

Too much drama. I'd rather not be involved in all the bickering. BallSoHard, if you want to take my team, you can. I've got Rondo and a second round pick coming up.

First off slim, you don't know any of us or what we think
    second You can draft two allstars i think that's equal to Lebron/good starter. If you want to swap picks with me if we re-draft then that's fine. It's about how you draft not about how you trade

Just veto the darn trades!
    But if you get rid of the trading period this, will be boring & the worst league ever!

First off slim, you don't know any of us or what we think
    second You can draft two allstars i think that's equal to Lebron/good starter. If you want to swap picks with me if we re-draft then that's fine. It's about how you draft not about how you trade

That's you ^^

It's over. I don't even give a **** anymore. You guys have sucked the fun out of it. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    Oh yea that's a great mentality to take into life let's just all be selfish ***holes

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Trade after the draft. I'm for no more trading picks.

^^^^^BORING^^^^

Oh yea that's a great mentality to take into life let's just all be selfish ***holes
    I'd rather be a selfish ***hole than a whiny little bi***.

could u guys just stop fighting? I dont wanna lose people like JNR and you both make valid points, neither one is being as ridiculous as you are making them out to be. Bee-Ball I appreciate the feedback and ideas from others, "complain" all you want

And there are trades, however I have to approve them from now on
    Last edited by speedyG; 05-08-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    I'd rather be a selfish ***hole than a whiny little bi***.
    You are incredibly immature. You're complaining about Rbow vetoing the trades which makes you no better than me.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Slim you were complaining before you got the trade AND now your being a jerk.

You are incredibly immature. You're complaining about Rbow vetoing the trades which makes you no better than me.
    Nah. I'm not immature. I'm just sick of your constant complaining. You are like the kid who didn't get picked in P.E., and I feel sorry for you.....

I'm just going to drop it. Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    Slim you were complaining before you got the trade AND now your being a jerk.
    I was joking, and I explained that in the thread. And how am I being more of a jerk than BeeBall Reasons? Did you know he PMd me all pissed off and told me he was going to trade all of his picks away for free just to spite me? How am I being a jerk?

I'm just sick of him complaining. It's cool though. I quit. Do whatever you want with my picks. I can't believe this **** actually went down this way. It's really a shame....

Thank you, I know we are both biased, but let's just leave it up to rbow who is completely neutral in this matter to make a decision and live with the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    I was joking, and I explained that in the thread. And how am I being more of a jerk than BeeBall Reasons? Did you know he PMd me all pissed off and told me he was going to trade all of his picks away for free just to spite me? How am I being a jerk?

I'm just sick of him complaining. It's cool though. I quit. Do whatever you want with my picks. I can't believe this **** actually went down this way. It's really a shame....
    That is not what i said, I said I was going to evenly distribute my picks amongst the teams that didn't benefit from the lopsided trade to conserve competitive balance.

And how did you know i was always the last picked in PE

Thread Information