Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any update on Hill?

I didn't take it as discouraging at all.

He's doing two a days currently. It sounds like he could play now but they don't want to mess with chemistry and he still isn't in game shape. I understand that. He wants to play only when he can be effective and our pace is so high that it's hard for him to keep up for long periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I didn't take it as discouraging at all.

He's doing two a days currently. It sounds like he could play now but they don't want to mess with chemistry and he still isn't in game shape. I understand that. He wants to play only when he can be effective and our pace is so high that it's hard for him to keep up for long periods of time.
    And it seems he is not sure when that will be, despite recent reports that moment was imminent.

To me, if he's doing two a days, mixing him into game action for 5-8 min makes a lot of sense now no matter how well we're playing. Do we think the playoffs are a better time to test him out?

I think at this point I would be shocked if he's back. I don't think he's had a set back, I just think this last 10% of his recovery aren't going to have him competition ready until it's too late to realistically work him into the rotation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    And it seems he is not sure when that will be, despite recent reports that moment was imminent.
    Yes because it's a feel thing.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Neither he or Jackson are doing anything this season. So annoying.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Neither he or Jackson are doing anything this season. So annoying.
    No faith in the medical staff here. Jackson was supposed to be ready by December, and Hill was supposed to be ready by January-early February. It's getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    No faith in the medical staff here. Jackson was supposed to be ready by December, and Hill was supposed to be ready by January-early February. It's getting ridiculous.
    There's no evidence though. It's all conjecture. I'm not defending the staff. I'm just like, if our staff was clueless, why aren't former players saying anything? I know the biggest smoking gun was Keenan Lewis realizing he still had a damn staple or surgical piece of metal in his knee and that's why it kept swelling so bad and probably ended his career.

Is this always happening? Every single player our staff gets it's hands on, they are just THAT bad? I don't understand how our organization would allow that without it being the result of corruption or nepotism.

expected

It makes total sense for Jackson to not play this year. Too late to join G League and he won't get any minutes with our current rotation making a playoff push. Better to just let everything heal completely and start up in summer.

Glad to hear about Hill. He needs to start to get worked into the rotation. We need his size.

Great t something to look forward to with summer league at least, besides...do we have a 2nd rounder or two this year?

I think hill had his own rehab people

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by billfromfinance View Post
    I think hill had his own rehab people

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    KFC?

Solo is playing tonight!

Love being wrong sometimes!!

After the last three games the nba has obviously decided the Pelicans are not to win Solo or not. Really have you seen the horrendous Charlotte game? The Spurs game was an abortion and last night makes me wonder what Adam silver knows about obvious and blatant favoritism. We are not in their club.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...nother-surgery

The New Orleans Pelicans say rookie guard Frank Jackson won't make his NBA debut this season after having follow-up surgery to remove residual scar tissue from earlier right foot operations.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Great t something to look forward to with summer league at least, besides...do we have a 2nd rounder or two this year?
    We have our own we got back from Chicago

Can’t believe he’s still having procedures. I hope he can suit up in October then.
    RIP FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    Can’t believe he’s still having procedures. I hope he can suit up in October then.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post

Will he play back to back to backs?

Thread Information