Pelicans Report

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Pelicans at Raptors 11/9/17

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    COACHING
    At least a good coach on the floor. They run around like like chickens with their heads cut off without Nelson on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdawg26 View Post
    Yeah my relistic ideal scenario was that we go 500 or above before Rondo gets back early in the season. Rondo coming back will give us a decent bench with Nelson, Moore, and Miller. We still need a big off the bench tho. I wonder what Terrence Jones is doing lately.
    I want miller to start. Nelson, Moore and Allen off the bench with Cunningham giving meaningful time at the 3/4. Clark is a viable combo guard when he is interested in consistency.
    Last edited by wnelson; 11-09-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdawg26 View Post
    Yeah my relistic ideal scenario was that we go 500 or above before Rondo gets back early in the season. Rondo coming back will give us a decent bench with Nelson, Moore, and Miller. We still need a big off the bench tho. I wonder what Terrence Jones is doing lately.
    Playing overseas

First game I missed all season. Bleh.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by MSU-Sousaphone View Post
    Was pretty good game.

Quote Originally Posted by MSU-Sousaphone View Post
    Summary: Jrue - Fantastic; Boogie - Horrible

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    I want miller to start. Nelson, Moore and Allen off the bench with Cunningham giving meaningful time at the 3/4. Clark is a viable combo guard when he is interested in consistency.
    Yeah I like DC coming off the bench as a stretch 4. At least he would give AD and Boogie a break. I wonder what was the point in signing Josh Smith? They don’t even use him!

I reckon Boogie being horrible today and AD invisible was a direct result of how many minutes they've been playing this season. Davis is outright 1st in minutes and Boogie 3rd. Crazy

We need to be able to spell them more to sustain anything positive.

Oh and Jrue is 4th
    Last edited by AusPel; 11-10-2017 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I reckon Boogie being horrible today and AD invisible was a direct result of how many minutes they've been playing this season. Davis is outright 1st in minutes and Boogie 3rd. Crazy

We need to be able to spell them more to sustain anything positive.

Oh and Jrue is 4th
    Exactly! I know it’s okay right now but towards the end of the season they will be spent. We need either find another big somehow, play Josh Smith or Diallo, or start Miller and have DC spell them off the bench.

Banned
    AD and DC will be getting some bench help once Asik returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    AD and DC will be getting some bench help once Asik returns.
    Ok you keep repeating this, so I'll bite. How do you know this? Are you claiming to know this by 'sources close to the team?' Haven't seen it reported anywhere.

You should know the answer to this already. He is simply parroting the same thing over and over for the same reason he always does.

Asik was spotted at the very first home game along with all injured players except for Hill (who was told it was better not to fly while his injury heals). Pre game it was noticed Asik took some layups before being introduced with the team.

That's the extend of it. Will Asik return? Maybe, maybe not. But he doesn't have any inside info on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    You should know the answer to this already. He is simply parroting the same thing over and over for the same reason he always does.

Asik was spotted at the very first home game along with all injured players except for Hill (who was told it was better not to fly while his injury heals). Pre game it was noticed Asik took some layups before being introduced with the team.

That's the extend of it. Will Asik return? Maybe, maybe not. But he doesn't have any inside info on it.
    Thanks, figured as much. Did the ignore thing, so now his posts won't show up for me. So much better.

To add to this Rotoworld says it is unlikely he plays at all this year. FWIW

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    and it seems as if the Pels have released Josh Smith...
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsters60 View Post
    and it seems as if the Pels have released Josh Smith...
    Just saw wondering it would start another post because they'll be talk of who we could pick up

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Thanks, I hadn't read that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Not sure if because of illness or lack of talent

Saying as we have zero healthy centers on the team, if he could play and give 10 minutes even if extremely overpaid it would still be a huge help.

Thanks, I hadn't read that yet.
    Saying as we have zero healthy centers on the team, if he could play and give 10 minutes even if extremely overpaid it would still be a huge help.
    "He's dealing with a pretty severe illness, and he might not play at all this season. Oct 17 - 3:13 PM"

From a while back and health related.

Thread Information