Pelicans Report

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans at Jazz 12/1/17

Wouldn't blame this game on the refs. This game was lost due to a fluke injury. Story of Gentry's tenure here

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    Props to the team for not getting blown out. It's a loss but not as bad as I thought it would be once AD went down
    Yea there comes a point when we just can't hang.. not many teams can win when losing their best player and especially us..

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Gentry make an adjustment man ...
    There are two things that Gentry does well, making adjustments isn't one of them.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Mitchell playing really well for the Jazz, he's gonna be something special. That said, shame his career night is going to come on a loss.
    SIGN A SF

Defense was absolute rubbish,.Donovan Mitchell just strolled his way in all night. And then go down other end and we're throwing up step back threes? Zzzzzz

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The team loses its composure as soon as adversity hits . Mentally fragile
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

so that's 61pts from Burks and Mitchell.

They average 23ppg combined on the season.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Yea there comes a point when we just can't hang.. not many teams can win when losing their best player and especially us..
    Yep. Utah is a really well coached team with some solid pieces. Really tough to win there once your best player goes down. Now it's just a matter of how long AD is out

The refs made sure to welcome us back to .500
    RIP FlyGirl

Even with AD going out, no excuse for falling apart like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    so that's 61pts from Burks and Mitchell.

They average 23ppg combined on the season.
    Everybody turns into the Warriors against us. EVERYBODY. Damnit.

I don't think it would be impossible to land Hood, but it sure wouldn't be easy. Snyder has him sold on coming off the bench in that Manu type role.

The nba is just a better version of the wwe

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

WoW Hayward never scored 40?!

Holiday throws it to no one

It was a bold move not having Miller play more, obviously it didn't work out, but then again, what of Gentry's plans do?

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I don't think it would be impossible to land Hood, but it sure wouldn't be easy. Snyder has him sold on coming off the bench in that Manu type role.
    Like I said.. anybody that doesn't think it's possible to get Hood doesn't follow the NBA. Not saying he will be moved to us or will be moved this season but Hood will not make it past next years trade deadline and I'll put $ on that.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    The nba is just a better version of the wwe

They are in a 3 way tie with UEFA.

Not looking forward to the Pels being in Portland again. FML.

It was a bold move not having Miller play more, obviously it didn't work out, but then again, what of Gentry's plans do?
    I don't get this at all.. makes absolutely no sense he's not getting 30+mpg..

I don't go after coachess often or anything but the one thing about Gentry that really grinds me up is his inability to recognise that Miller shouldn't be playing only 18mpg. We NEED to run sets for him. We NEED to run stagger screens for him. We NEED him to play 30mpg. And we need someone to bash Gentry's head against the bench every time he refuses to do it.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Like I said.. anybody that doesn't think it's possible to get Hood doesn't follow the NBA. Not saying he will be moved to us or will be moved this season but Hood will not make it past next years trade deadline and I'll put $ on that.
    He can be moved, heck, we have seen better players traded, but it's a matter of fit. If he is happy in his role "coming off the bench" in Utah, and they pay him, that is a team on the rise, so he might just stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    Everybody turns into the Warriors against us. EVERYBODY. Damnit.
    It's sad, but the Jazz...this is about the 4th or 5th red hot team the Pels have run into at just exactly the wrong time.

Orlando was streaking

Memphis started the season on fire

Jazz have won their last 4, all on offense, which is just...what? Their asinine announcing crew just made the point that they've now won their last 5, and have the highest offensive rating in the NBA over that streak.

Meanwhile all the injuries and A.D.'s constant in and out of the lineup stuff has really made it hard for the Pels to settle into any rhythm. Never able to even get 5 games in a row without somethign major swithcing up.

Watch what's gonna gonna happen ad is gonna be out for a couple of months boogie is going to do well and the story will be be do we need ad? Should we trade him to a contender for nothing? And welcome to the nba

So @ Portland, @ Denver, vs Minnesota the other night, and now @ Utah. 4 games we could have easily won until AD got injured or ejected. Really sums up Alvin's time here. Solid teams each year but horrendous luck. I guess it's the basketball gods getting back at us for firing Monty after he led us to the playoffs

Thread Information