Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Realistically Speaking

Playoffs Realistically Speaking

Congrats on the win last night... showing great progress in competing with the elite of the association.

Now on to the real point.

How in the world will you hang with GS.....Seriously, realistically speaking, how could you come into our building (where we sell out every game, not just the last game of the year) and be able to compete with the best team that has been built for a playoff run. I mean how many Pels players have been in a playoff atmosphere... 4?

C'mon... reading through your posts I can understand the bias, but its starting to read more as insanity.

I personally think we'll be lucky to win 2

That said, you came here to be a dick why...?

Quote Originally Posted by GSW Heat Check View Post
    Congrats on the win last night... showing great progress in competing with the elite of the association.

How in the world will you hang with GS.....Seriously, realistically speaking, how could you come into our building (where we sell out every game, not just the last game of the year) and be able to compete with the best team that has been built for a playoff run. I mean how many Pels players have been in a playoff atmosphere... 4?

C'mon... reading through your posts I can understand the bias, but its starting to read more as insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    I personally think we'll be lucky to win 2

That said, you came here to be a dick why...?
    Maybe lacking confidence that they can win? I mean thats the only logical thing I can think of other then he's just simply a ******

Tbf I'm not sure after going to Oracle, we can call it a sold out "arena"; kind of reminded me more of a gymnasium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Maybe lacking confidence that they can win? I mean thats the only logical thing I can think of other then he's just simply a ******
    he skeered

I guess the same way we beat the Warriors the last we met them.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcenter View Post
    I guess the same way we beat the Warriors the last we met them.
    Lol... Might I add, a game that meant how much to us? The "we beat you last" banter echoes insanity. I know you haven't made a trip to the playoffs since the CP3 era, but may I remind you, its a different ballgame.

Lol... Might I add, a game that meant how much to us? The "we beat you last" banter echoes insanity. I know you haven't made a trip to the playoffs since the CP3 era, but may I remind you, its a different ballgame.
    May i remind you dubs lost in round 1 last year.

that meant nothing and yet your players played over 30 mins riiiiiiiiiight keep telling yourself that and I'm guessing you just jumped on the bandwagon this year or the past 2? lol lame duck

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatPelican View Post
    May i remind you dubs lost in round 1 last year.
    Yeah man, different ballgame, they know all about it

Yeah y'all sell out recently. But look back a few years when you weren't the best team in the league and its pretty average.http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/...0/sort/homePct
    That being said, I don't think anyone here is betting money that the Pels take this series. We're all pumped to get into the playoffs, something we've been fighting for all year. And on top of that we're as healthy as we've been in years. It'll be tough to win any games in Oakland but seeing us steal a home game or two shouldn't surprise anyone.
    Last edited by PhilJFry; 04-16-2015 at 01:51 PM.

This 'Rekes' (see what I did there?) of my team is finally good so let me troll other teams blogs. If the Warriors get past the Pels, the Warriors won't win it all because they can't beat San Antonio or Cleveland. So enjoy the 1st round win (alleged) because the Warriors are going to go down as the 2nd team in NBA history to win 67 games and not win a championship. Pressure is on GSW not the Pels. Remember? We have no PO experience and your team is built to win a championship. Good luck with that.
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    This 'Rekes' (see what I did there?) of my team is finally good so let me troll other teams blogs. If the Warriors get past the Pels, the Warriors won't win it all because they can't beat San Antonio or Cleveland. So enjoy the 1st round win (alleged) because the Warriors are going to go down as the 2nd team in NBA history to win 67 games and not win a championship. Pressure is on GSW not the Pels. Remember? We have no PO experience and your team is built to win a championship. Good luck with that.
    I think that would make them the 3rd if I saw correctly on NBATV GameTime
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

As I said, a team built for a playoff run.

One home game with your sellout crowd you label as "fans" may propel you to one win...but you are crazy if you think you can win multiple games.

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if every game had a 15+ point winning margin. Don't think I forgot about that catastrophe of a game 4 against Denver at HOME 5 or so odd years ago.

One home game with your sellout crowd you label as "fans" may propel you to one win...but you are crazy if you think you can win multiple games.

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if every game had a 15+ point winning margin. Don't think I forgot about that catastrophe of a game 4 against Denver at HOME 5 or so odd years ago.
    he skeered

seems you remember denver playoff games from 5 years ago but forgot your first round exit last year. lol

I love you.

I don't think anyone on this board state we are going to upset the 1st seed, where this bone come from?

If they can go into every game like the one VS SAS I will be happy.

he skeered

seems you remember denver playoff games from 5 years ago but forgot your first round exit last year. lol

I love you.
    I think the recordbooks remember that game as well. Just sayin...
    Last edited by GSW Heat Check; 04-16-2015 at 01:51 PM.

Open one up and check "2014 nba playoffs". Let me know what it says. It's a fascinating read.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	retarded.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	5942 Draymond Green seems to disagree

May propel the team to one win? In that building, they've beaten San Antonio twice (not just last night), Memphis twice, LAC, Houston, Cleveland, OKC, Dallas, Atlanta, Toronto, and errrm...Golden St.

All that in another injury saddled season. Why the trolling?

Open one up and check "2014 nba playoffs". Let me know what it says. It's a fascinating read.
    Losing in game 7 is tough. But what you seem to not realize is that a series like that makes you a better team. Much rather lose in a game 7 then have my team watching from home.

PS.. how bout that Aints football... amiright?

Losing in game 7 is tough. But what you seem to not realize is that a series like this makes you a better team. Much rather lose in a game 7 then have my team watching from home.

PS.. how bout that Aints football... amiright?
    lmfao how bout them whiners looking good this year

Right. All jump-shooting teams are built for the playoffs lol. GTFOH

Thread Information