Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday Thread - Pels vs Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    The Blazers won't.
    not my point man, i said if we get a crazy over valued deal because how well he is playing and u laughed at it. Like i said if we got an over valued deal u would say no??? its a yes or no question really.

Yes, AD is injured. Perfect time to trade our front court depth!
    Ryno is not a longterm piece for us. It would be smart to trade him for the best offer we can find. Doesnt need to be tomorrow but he is an expiring next season and I can't imagine us resigning him with Davis's max coming up.

THAT WAS A 2! HIS FOOT WAS ON THE LINE!

playing to slow.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Ryno is not a longterm piece for us. It would be smart to trade him for the best offer we can find. Doesnt need to be tomorrow but he is an expiring next season and I can't imagine us resigning him with Davis's max coming up.
    exactly my point.

Quote Originally Posted by PeliKhan View Post
    THAT WAS A 2! HIS FOOT WAS ON THE LINE!
    They gave him 2. Joel with the mistake. The ref signaled the scorer's table with a 2.

Gameday Thread - Pels vs Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    not my point man, i said if we get a crazy over valued deal because how well he is playing and u laughed at it. Like i said if we got an over valued deal u would say no??? its a yes or no question really.
    The other thread you are trying to move him for Lance Stephenson. . .i say how about we wait and let this team grow together some.

Hanging withthe big boys without Davis. This is indeed encouraging.

You can't imagine us resigning him? Oh ok. Personally I don't see us not resigning him if he is here when his contract is up.

Quote Originally Posted by IVICP3 View Post
    Monty should give more minutes to Jimmer
    I feel like Jimmer will only get in a rhythm with some serious time with one of our PG's and since Monty isn't going to cut Rivers minutes for Jimmer I don't see him seeing much success here TBH.

You can't imagine us resigning him? Oh ok. Personally I don't see us not resigning him if he is here when his contract is up.
    he is gonna go for like 10 million, we won't be able to afford ryno IMO.

Says who ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

that was lazy rebounding but asik, he looks tired.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I don't like us trying to use a zone.

he is gonna go for like 10 million, we won't be able to afford ryno IMO.
    Afford? We can go over the cap to sign him. We have his Birds rights. If the team wants him they will have him.

We are going to tie up over 30 million in salary space on guys that play the same position? Davis will get 20 mil+ and Ryno is going to go for over 10+ easy.

Then you have to realize Jrue will need to resigned the year after(which if he meets our expectations will be over 11 million) and if we choose to retain Asik. Good luck ever signing a high quality SG and SF.
    Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 12-14-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Tyreke had guys wide open on the perimeter and yet drives for a stupid layup anyway. This team wastes too many possessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I don't think it was a zone. Jrue just decided he was going to cover Rynos man.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    never go zone vs a team that can shoot, so to go zone vs curry and clay, might be the dumbest coaching decision I've ever heard of.

Afford? We can go over the cap to sign him. We have his Birds rights. If the team wants him they will have him.
    I see, but say we sign a SF and we are like only 1 mil under the cap, we can use his bird rights to go 9 million over the cap??

We are going to tie up over 30 million in salary space on guys that play the same position? Davis will get 20 mil+ and Ryno is going to go for over 10+ easy.
    If they are both playing starter minutes why would it matter? 10m/yr with the new tv team is nothing.

I see, but say we sign a SF and we are like only 1 mil under the cap, we can use his bird rights to go 9 million over the cap??
    Yes.

If they are both playing starter minutes why would it matter? 10m/yr with the new tv team is nothing.
    Oppurtunity costs. Look at my edit. This isn't baseball. You only have som much salary you can give out.

is 27 minutes a game starters minutes? Im asking not being sarcastic.

All-Star
    8 down, the warriors run...

Thread Information