Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Rockets vs Pels game day thread 3/17/17

Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    Since Ryno and Gordon signed with Houston... There is a special place in my heart for kicking their asses.
    I endorse this message.

Where is Champ? Is he at the game wearing his Gordon (Rockets) jersey?

Basketball Guru
    i have a problem with people complaining about stuff after a win or if we are winning in a game but right now i understand their frustration...im sitting here in a daze at half of the second period you had harden guarding AD that whole time and AD could not score on him smh.....the team couldnt get the ball to AD in the paint on harden....when they did get the ball to AD he couldnt make a move on harden or the double came from gordon and no one was moving to an open spot or to the rim for a pass from AD lol......harden should have had 3 fouls from AD just in the second period smh..........now gentry realized that and tried to get frazier in the game but the pace was up and down and gentry should have called a timeout to get frazier in........i dont think i can take another quarter of seeing harden guarding AD and AD not scoring on him.....

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    i have a problem with people complaining about stuff after a win or if we are winning in a game but right now i understand their frustration...im sitting here in a daze at half of the second period you had harden guarding AD that whole time and AD could not score on him smh.....the team couldnt get the ball to AD in the paint on harden....when they did get the ball to AD he couldnt make a move on harden or the double came from gordon and no one was moving to an open spot or to the rim for a pass from AD lol......harden should have had 3 fouls from AD just in the second period smh..........now gentry realized that and tried to get frazier in the game but the pace was up and down and gentry should have called a timeout to get frazier in........i dont think i can take another quarter of seeing harden guarding AD and AD not scoring on him.....
    Our inability to make entry passes to the post is a bit of a theme. Which is why I'm leaning towards moving Jrue to SG next year and going after a PG who can feed AD and Boogie in the post without so much hesitation.

Expect Houston to come out of halftime strong. We just have to weather the storm.

Hill....wow

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Wayne Seldon has shot well.

This is what Solomon Hill needs to be doing.

Pretty much any time the rest of the season he would of passed out or took that shot. Instead he attacks, which he is pretty good at, and gets 2 FT's.

Jrue doing Ryno dirty!!!

Jrue making tough shots look easy out there.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    This is what Solomon Hill needs to be doing.

Pretty much any time the rest of the season he would of passed out or took that shot. Instead he attacks, which he is pretty good at, and gets 2 FT's.
    And making those free throws. Nothing would make me happier than to see Anderson and Gordon struggle and the Pels take a win here. Like it or not I'm pulling for any improvement I can get out of this team! Oh and Ettore Messina

Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    And making those free throws. Nothing would make me happier than to see Anderson and Gordon struggle and the Pels take a win here. Like it or not I'm pulling for any improvement I can get out of this team! Oh and Ettore Messina
    I don't care if we never win another game this season, I just want to beat Houston at least once.

Look like a flop from Harden. Not surprised.

I love how they can mug ad but harden gets touched foul lol

that's what AD needs, some of his bread n butter to get him feeling it

We can't be stopped tonight.

We the best team in the league.

breakin Gordon there! loving it e'twaun

Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to nba ********ing refs

I'm LOVING Solomon Hill tonight. Dude might just prove to be a bargain.

What are we witnessing here? It's like bizarro world.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    What are we witnessing here?
    Pels without Boogie messing up the team dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Pels without Boogie messing up the team dynamic.
    Really? Had to be that guy huh

this guy drunk or sumthin...

So why is boogie not playing? I missed the first half and didn't see why..?

Thread Information