Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lakers/ Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    Yeah, once its accepted it's pretty much a done deal unless salaries don't work or some other rule comes into play.
    I'm just glad I'm trading with a high character owner in respects to this game (because everyone here may be a saint outside of the game, I certainly wouldn't know), and want to thank Nolahornet for holding true. I was very straight forward with my dealings with him, and didn't change a thing I offered throughout unless I moved a piece. I know personally through my dealings, nola waiting a long time looking for deals with various owners and I don't think I tried to "sell" it too much.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Really, you can't say ****. Why is the word **** bleeped out. What is this world coming to when you can't say the word ****. At least I can ****. Oh hell, **** on it.
    Did you get my message?

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I'm just glad I'm trading with a high character owner in respects to this game (because everyone here may be a saint outside of the game, I certainly wouldn't know), and want to thank Nolahornet for holding true. I was very straight forward with my dealings with him, and didn't change a thing I offered throughout unless I moved a piece. I know personally through my dealings, nola waiting a long time looking for deals with various owners and I don't think I tried to "sell" it too much.
    So I guess this is your "Holier than thou" comment at me huh?

Actually no. I would have been much more pointed if it was directed. I've had about 8 trades fall through. I stated it like that because it wasn't supposed to be pointed at anyone and I was trying to compliment.

Actually no. I would have been much more pointed if it was directed. I've had about 8 trades fall through. I stated it like that because it wasn't supposed to be pointed at anyone and I was trying to compliment.
    Well sorry if I took it the wrong way. Seemed like a shot at me since you quoted me. My bad man. Commence with your dominance of the Western Conference. LOL

I didn't see Marbury at first and I was like " Are you kidding me "!!! Good trade for both teams!!!
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    Well sorry if I took it the wrong way. Seemed like a shot at me since you quoted me. My bad man. Commence with your dominance of the Western Conference. LOL
    No worries. You've got a ton of assets so you and the Wolves should be ready to take the throne when the Spurs/Mavs/Lakers are done. Also there are those Pesky Sonics...

No worries. You've got a ton of assets so you and the Wolves should be ready to take the throne when the Spurs/Mavs/Lakers are done. Also there are those Pesky Sonics...
    Hopefully. I'm seeing a little improvement from last year. Would like to make a big improvement. Would really like to upgrade my PG position. There's a couple of good "young" teams on the move tho.

I guess I'll just blow it up or something.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    I guess I'll just blow it up or something.

Now you definitely need to keep Theo.

If "Baby Shaq" Eddy Curry doesn't devolop like he should, I'm toast.

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    god I hope this pick turns into Yao Ming.

Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    Now you definitely need to keep Theo.

If "Baby Shaq" Eddy Curry doesn't devolop like he should, I'm toast.
    Pretty sure Eddie Curry will blow up soon. I'm clearly talking about his weight

Hall of Famer
    Pretty sure Eddie Curry will blow up soon. I'm clearly talking about his weight
    Aww, now that's just cruel.

Well, guess it's time to trade for Rip & Chauncey. Move over, LeBron, Darko for No.1 overall in '03!

This trade is also illegal, Lakers don't have a 2002 first and drafted no one in 2001... I'm less sure about this one

Lol it doesn't go retro; keep up your hating.

I don't think 01 matters anymore but I'm not positive. Pretty sure it's legal.

not hating, I checked the other trades too. I guess I'm going to need some rule clarifications. You really ought to shut your mouth, you make a lot of people angry with the putting their quotes in your sig and trashing them on the boards.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    !!!!!
    2013-1014 is the season the Pelicans fanbase grows!!!!

Lol and it's come to that.

I'm just saying, I'm pretty sure Trell, HornetsfaninKY and Coltsguy didn't aperciate it, I try to just check if all the trades follow the rules, and you immediately conclude I'm just hating. Why do you think you have so many rivals and enemies.

The rule says you must have at least one 1st round pick for the following two seasons. He has an 03 pick so I'm pretty sure this deal is legal. Once last years draft is complete I can't see how it comes into play.

Not sure why you're so worried about me my trades, my rivals or anything of that sort. Any issues anyone has with me, I'm sure they're adult enough to raise them to me if they're that serious. Despite both you and Trell posting "why he didn't take your trade" (yes I saw yours before you edited it) I said nothing disrespectful because I thought we were on that level. Not sure why you'd disrespect me despite me sticking up for you from time to time and being complimentary, but it's fine. I personally don't think anyone is an "enemy" here. I'm sure a bunch of people want to beat me though

That's fine, I guess I just didn't quite get the rule.
    I thought you traded a 2nd rounder, not the first rounder, it was a good trade for both side once i saw it was a first rounder. Fair value for Shaq, good deal for both sides, that's why i edited it. You really do need to stop trashing the other GMs though. There was no reason to turn the Prep P PM public, and the Coltsguy PM public.
    Last edited by BeeBall Reasons; 08-15-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Like I said before, of they have an issue they can speak up. Not sure why you're even talking about it.

That's fine, I still think you're a great GM and quality guy, we've had friendly conversations in the past and everything, it just seems like you're looking for a fight from time to time to make the make the league more interesting.

Thread Information