Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Al Farouq Aminu trade ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    You are completely ignoring the fact that if we took him they could dump someone else on us or a 3rd team as I stated before. Very possible open your eyes and read. I am we'll aware of the cap situation which is exactly why they move Chandler and someone else in a dump for Cp3! Is it getting clearer yet?
    Just like you completely ignored the Tyson Chris Paul thing I posted.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Show me a trade scenario where the Knicks dump half their cap without moving Amare (and not taking back any non-expiring salary)

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Just like you completely ignored the Tyson Chris Paul thing I posted.
    Never ignored it I understand the cap situation. Trust me they can dump that much $ to make a play at Cp3 without losing Melo, Amare, and Smith. With a team like the hornets who have good assets to give to another team while also being able to absorb other people problems for a year or 2 could definitely be done. It was just a suggestion and you and quail an got butt hurt somewhere.

No they can't realistically. Sorry bud think this far fetched at best.

Never ignored it I understand the cap situation. Trust me they can dump that much $ to make a play at Cp3 without losing Melo, Amare, and Smith. With a team like the hornets who have good assets to give to another team while also being able to absorb other people problems for a year or 2 could definitely be done. It was just a suggestion and you and quail an got butt hurt somewhere.
    this would be there team

chris paul
    jr smith
    carmelo
    amare
    kurt thomas
    marcus camby
    rasheed wallace

Neat. So who can they dump not named smith, melo and Amare to equate to approx 32-36mil salary dump? Tyson and?

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Show me a trade scenario where the Knicks dump half their cap without moving Amare (and not taking back any non-expiring salary)
    I'm not gonna sit on trade machine to please you, but plenty of scenarios can happen. If the Knicks want Cp3 this offseason and get some kind of word or confirmation he's coming from Melo. Then trust me salary and Tyson will be moved to create room. You are stupid if you think they couldn't or its not possible. Especially if a team like the hornets with so much flexibility are involved making a Tyson reunion in Nola and great Mentor for Davis. Do be butt hurt either. For some reason all the sudden Tyson is untradeable haha, but he was moved for Emeka. Like I said before way crazier things happen multiple times a year.

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    this would be there team

chris paul
    jr smith
    carmelo
    amare
    kurt thomas
    marcus camby
    rasheed wallace
    7 man rotation with 3 geriatrics lol

You are completely ignoring the fact that if we took him they could dump someone else on us or a 3rd team as I stated before. Very possible open your eyes and read. I am we'll aware of the cap situation which is exactly why they move Chandler and someone else in a dump for Cp3! Is it getting clearer yet?
    They need to dump 16-20 mil, after Anthony, Stoudemire and Chandler, their biggest contract I believe is Camby's ($4,500,000) How many players (and which) would they need to trade to get that cap space?

EDIT: Nevermind, you're not going to answer anyway
    Last edited by Emilio; 12-20-2012 at 07:54 PM.

This conversation is going nowhere, you don't get it.

Neat. So who can they dump not named smith, melo and Amare to equate to approx 32-36mil salary dump? Tyson and?
    Marcus Camby 3 years 4.5 mil. Felton 4 years 3.4 mil. Kidd 3 years 3.1 mil. Novak 4 years 4 mil. Plus shumpert and Thomas at over 1 mil. I guess they have nobody that could be dumped right?

This convo isn't realistic. If anything CP3 will go to Dallas with D12. They have the money without the salary dump. Actually, ATL could be a landing spot for CP3 & D12. Sorry about the tangent. I realize this all started with a hornets trade scenario. I just wanted to interject those facts
    Last edited by UptownFuz504; 12-20-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    This convo isn't realistic. If anything CP3 will go to Dallas with D12
    atlanta too

I'm not gonna sit on trade machine to please you, but plenty of scenarios can happen. If the Knicks want Cp3 this offseason and get some kind of word or confirmation he's coming from Melo. Then trust me salary and Tyson will be moved to create room. You are stupid if you think they couldn't or its not possible. Especially if a team like the hornets with so much flexibility are involved making a Tyson reunion in Nola and great Mentor for Davis. Do be butt hurt either. For some reason all the sudden Tyson is untradeable haha, but he was moved for Emeka. Like I said before way crazier things happen multiple times a year.
    I like TC, but its not happening. Hes not untradeable, but its highly unlikely. Your scenario is almost impossible. The toast CP made was 4 years ago... Things change... Just like how Chandler went from pretty good defensively to one of (if not) the best defensive center in the game right now.

7 man rotation with 3 geriatrics lol
    Yea because I'm sure nobody would go play in NY along with Cp3 and Melo. How again do the Heat have 3 guys on a max, but almost Ray Allen, Battier, Lewis, Chalmers, Cole. I forget how impossible it is to put a roster together. Your trying to make an argument and your not very good.

Marcus Camby 3 years 4.5 mil. Felton 4 years 3.4 mil. Kidd 3 years 3.1 mil. Novak 4 years 4 mil. Plus shumpert and Thomas at over 1 mil. I guess they have nobody that could be dumped right?
    So all those guys dumped plus Tyson gives you about 32 mil... And a 4man team.

They'd have to dump all of them.

I like TC, but its not happening. Hes not untradeable, but its highly unlikely. Your scenario is almost impossible. The toast CP made was 4 years ago... Things change... Just like how Chandler went from pretty good defensively to one of (if not) the best defensive center in the game right now.
    No you said it was not possible I just gave you very real and possible people to be dumped but you can't accept it. I guess since you say so it can't be done. Good players are moved every year for nothing. People like Cp3 are Free agents once in a lifetime. I don't care how long ao the toast was it was a toast to the future and is all becoming very possible this offseason. Yes they have to make moves and if you don't think they would or that's not possible for a Cp3 then you are just wrong.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 12-20-2012 at 08:03 PM.

So all those guys dumped plus Tyson gives you about 32 mil... And a 4man team.
    Quoting this again for you, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    They'd have to dump all of them.
    How many of them are honestly making an impact but the 2 pgs who will be replaced by the best. I'm sure they could pick up very serviceable players to fill in the teams needs at minimums. Players want a ring and would come to the Knicks to get one. Lopez fits great in NY if they lose TC. Yea he has been a great defender better than just about any Center, but honestly how much longer will he be able to? Cp3 changes them for another decade you are crazy if you think they won't do it.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 12-20-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Don't we already have a thread to talk about Chandler being traded to the Pelicans?

How many of them are honestly making an impact but the 2 pgs who will be replaced by the best. I'm sure they could pick up very serviceable players to fill in the teams needs at minimums. Players want wring and would come to the Knicks to get one. Lopez fits great in NY if they lose TC. Yea he has been a great defender better than just about any Center, but honestly how much longer will he be able to? Cp3 changes them for another decade you are crazy if you think they won't do it.
    yes, yes they do want wring

Your all wrong CP3 and D12 are coming to NOLA. We'd lose Henry, Aminu, Thomas and two future 2nds but it'll be well worth it.

Quoting this again for you, bro.
    So no veterans would sign at a minimum to play with Cp3 Melo and Amare right? Explain the Heat to me?

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    yes, yes they do want wring
    You have to resort to me misspelling something on an IPad because your argument is wrong now.

Thread Information