Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: GAMEDAY THREAD: Rougarou (5-20) vs Spurs (19-8) 12-21-12

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I don't like an offense htat has one of your up and coming players stand out of bounds. He's not a threat to recieve a pass for precious seconds of a possession. 5 on 4 basketball don't sound like winning basketball to me.

Ocshner's commercial producers are some lazy mother****ers.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Seriously take this **** to the Draft threads. No one wants to read about you hard on for mediocre 19 years old in the upcoming draft.

Or, you love being a ****ty team because you think another rookie is what this team needs.
    There's plenty of people on this board who support us having a down year in order to follow the OKC model. Perhaps none happen to be in this thread currently but I'm not in as big of a minority as you think.
    "The only thing Ryno stretches is the 0's on the stat sheet." - BallSoHard

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinHornet View Post
    Ain't nut'n a little Attachment 4548 couldn't fix, my brotha
    He has Dwight Howard hops. That is a certainty.

Seriously take this **** to the Draft threads. No one wants to read about you hard on for mediocre 19 years old in the upcoming draft.

Or, you love being a ****ty team because you think another rookie is what this team needs.
    This. As a Chiefs fan, I hear enough of that **** over on their boards.

No way. Those awful tapered shirt collars that BS sports are hideous. Looks like OJ Simpson circa 1995. Blech.
    Naw .. Monty is a horrible dresser . He looks like a pimp sometimes with the off colored bright suits he wears at times
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

There's plenty of people on this board who support us having a down year in order to follow the OKC model. Perhaps none happen to be in this thread currently but I'm not in as big of a minority as you think.
    OKC never had 4 rookies on the team at once, and looking to add another. We are different than OKC.

Horrible defense there AD

we dont cheer for our team to lose..your a fool

Duncan is just making Davis look like a fool.

Roberts should not shoot the basketball... and that is what he is supposedly good at...

OKC never had 4 rookies on the team at once, and looking to add another. We are different than OKC.
    We'll have 1 rookie on the team next year and he'll hopefully be an above average starter by 2014/15 season when we're ready to make our move into top 4 in West.

duncan just shoved ad right out of the way lol

GAMEDAY THREAD: Rougarou (5-20) vs Spurs (19-8) 12-21-12

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Naw .. Monty is a horrible dresser . He looks like a pimp sometimes with the off colored bright suits he wears at times
    Always looks like he has on his Sunday best.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBandCat View Post
    Duncan is just making Davis look like a fool.
    *Spoiler Alert* He'll probably do it to him again.

Davis continues to fall victim to the post spin.

Rivers relies on his floater too much. He had a nice pull up jumper waiting and he instead forced a floater.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    Rivers relies on his floater too much. He had a nice pull up jumper waiting and he instead forced a floater.
    He must have it in his head that he doesn't need one. Plus he always does it off of two feet, which makes it easy to predict and contest.

Davis should never leave his feet while playing defense .. Just stick your arms up dude.. Stop falling for the pump fakes

We'll have 1 rookie on the team next year and he'll hopefully be an above average starter by 2014/15 season when we're ready to make our move into top 4 in West.
    Why don't we trade that pick for a Above average starter that can be ready next year?!?! That way we have a team that will have some glimpse of veteran leadership while have a core of 3 rookies to groom. This team is so raw, we didn't even have time to medically give attention to our max player in Eric Gordon, how do you expect this team to groom 5 young guys at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Davis should never leave his feet while playing defense .. Just stick your arms up dude.. Stop falling for the pump fakes
    It's what gets me most excited about him. Just think. This Davis you're seeing right now? This is at his most ignorant, inexperienced, and mistake prone.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    He must have it in his head that he doesn't need one. Plus he always does it off of two feet, which makes it easy to predict and contest.
    This is very true. I've noticed the same thing.

Why don't we trade that pick for a Above average starter that can be ready next year?!?! That way we have a team that will have some glimpse of veteran leadership while have a core of 3 rookies to groom. This team is so raw, we didn't even have time to medically give attention to our max player in Eric Gordon, how do you expect this team to groom 5 young guys at a time?
    Yeah let's be the 2012/2013 Washington Wizards or the 2012/2013 Cleveland Cavs! Let's trade that pick for David West and go 24-58.

I'm sure Wizards fans are thrilled to have Emeka and Ariza making them "competitive" this year!
    Last edited by WisconsinHornet; 12-21-2012 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    He really needs to watch tape on Same Cassell who was the master of the pull up mid range jump.. If he could add that mid range jumper to his game he could be lethal when you combine that with his ball handling skills

Anderson the chucker tonight...

Thread Information