Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Milwaukee Bucks (8-7) @ New Orleans Hornets (4-11)

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Monty wasn't happy about the veteran meeting
    I can't imagine any coach would be happy with a players only meeting...

Is Monty ever happy about anything

He said that meetings shouldn't be private and the whole team and staff should be involved

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Taking a stance slim mentioned when it happened. I guess as the veterans they feel it should be on them to raise their level and carry the rookies until they get their feet under them properly.

But yeah, it does kind of suggest a kind of separation within the ranks that may or may not work out. Either way, we'll even be more competitive or not like we've been doing.

my goodness what is the attendance for this game?

nice crowd tonight at the Hive
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OnionDisbelief.gif 
Views:	78 
Size:	482.8 KB 
ID:	4492  

Brandon Jennings is so smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    my goodness what is the attendance for this game?
    This might be the worst actual attendance I've seen since that 13 win season under Byron Scott. I'm sure paid will be like 12,500.

18-64

If you are going to complain about attendance, you better not be in the greater NOLA area. I offered free tickets for the game tonight and buying your own is super cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    18-64
    That would be amaaaaazing! Would land us top 3 pick fo' sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    If you are going to complain about attendance, you better not be in the greater NOLA area. I offered free tickets for the game tonight and buying your own is super cheap.
    the corner club seats have filled in alright - lots of times those are comped ticket though. It's weird how many of the prime center club seats are empty all the time - did corporate sponsors drop off a ton this year?

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinHornet View Post
    the corner club seats have filled in alright - lots of times those are comped ticket though. It's weird how many of the prime center club seats are empty all the time - did corporate sponsors drop off a ton this year?
    It may be more that the corporate sponsors are trying to give the tickets away to their higher ups and no one is interested in going. So they just go unused instead of giving them to charity or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    That's correct. We were 10-1 against them during the CP3/West era. And 1-1 since then.
    for my Saints fans out there... I was talking about the Saints record over Atlanta since 2006 before last Thursday night's game

One of these days Rivers needs to drop 20 points. An efficient 20 points.

Why do we never get the calls?

Great feeling..... having Robin Lopez as your best player

Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    Great feeling..... having Robin Lopez as your best player
    I know you're joking.

But it's Anderson. Only guy that can turn the tide completely with his play. No team fears Robin Lopez. Or Vasquez unless he comes out shooting well.

You know, if Vasquez and gone to New York, htere would've been the same kinda Vasquez mania Lin got.

Just another solid effort pieced together by Lopez, so far.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

we are in deep **** with fouls... 6 fouls in the front court in the first quarter

Deshazier trying to wax poetic about the way a triple double looks on the boxscore.

I really dislike roberts...

Without Davis to hold his athleticism and length in check, Sanders could do some damage on the boards.

X is the ultimate tease. You see the briefest of flashes that he can get put ball in basket...then can't hit a damn FT. Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    wish i was back home. out here in montana with nba league pass and the sunday ticket lol

Thread Information