Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Al Farouq Aminu trade ideas?

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    How many of them are honestly making an impact but the 2 pgs who will be replaced by the best. I'm sure they could pick up very serviceable players to fill in the teams needs at minimums. Players want wring and would come to the Knicks to get one. Lopez fits great in NY if they lose TC. Yea he has been a great defender better than just about any Center, but honestly how much longer will he be able to? Cp3 changes them for another decade you are crazy if you think they won't do it.
    Oh, so they are keeping Lopez? So they've taken back salary past the offseason and they've cleared up 27-31 mil then... That throws a monkey wrench in it.

How many of them are honestly making an impact but the 2 pgs who will be replaced by the best. I'm sure they could pick up very serviceable players to fill in the teams needs at minimums. Players want a ring and would come to the Knicks to get one. Lopez fits great in NY if they lose TC. Yea he has been a great defender better than just about any Center, but honestly how much longer will he be able to? Cp3 changes them for another decade you are crazy if you think they won't do it.
    You're kidding ? They have the best record in the east and you don't think anyone has an impact on that team except the 2 pgs?

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Funny

So no veterans would sign at a minimum to play with Cp3 Melo and Amare right? Explain the Heat to me?
    May Chris Paul will take vet min and this is all a wash. Crazier things can and have happened, right?

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    You're kidding ? They have the best record in the east and you don't think anyone has an impact on that team except the 2 pgs?
    Obviously you don't ever watch the Knicks. Primary offense is Melo then JR then the 2 PGs. Plus Amare will be back soon. No other guys do play but the ones I stated above have not had a maor impact and could easily be replaced this offseason. You are also added the best PG In the NBA who made the Hornets a playoff contender with no shooters, just a couple of decent big men.

Obviously you don't ever watch the Knicks. Primary offense is Melo then JR then the 2 PGs. Plus Amare will be back soon. No other guys do play but the ones I stated above have not had a maor impact and could easily be replaced this offseason. You are also added the best PG In the NBA who made the Hornets a playoff contender with no shooters, just a couple of decent big men.
    Watching them on 2k does not count. Keep the dream alive bro.

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    May Chris Paul will take vet min and this is all a wash. Crazier things can and have happened, right?
    The union would not let Cp3 go to the Knicks on a minimum sorry. You're argument is getting less and less because everything you said is completely wrong. Like I said you have to resort to other things to complete your argument. Is your boyfriend helping you with these comebacks? I once beat up someone on Bourbon dressed as Quailman for Halloween. Please tell me this was you!?
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 12-20-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Watching them on 2k does not count. Keep the dream alive bro.
    Your right watching them in2k doesn't count. Therefore you haven't watched them right? Makes sense to why you don't know what your taking about. Could have just told me its ok.

Ok guy. Keep up the good work.

You have to resort to me misspelling something on an IPad because your argument is wrong now.
    o no just getting on your nerves as you're doing to us

The union would not let Cp3 go to the Knicks on a minimum sorry. You're argument is getting less and less because everything you said is completely wrong. Like I said you have to resort to other things to complete your argument. Is your boyfriend helping you with these comebacks? I once beat up someone on Bourbon dressed as Quailman for Halloween. Please tell me this was you!?
    You realize I was being sarcastic right? Cp would never take min.

And you beat someone dressed as quailman up?

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    You realize I was being sarcastic right? Cp would never take min.

And you beat someone dressed as quailman up?

Haha yes I know. Opinions can get testy sometimes haha all in good though bro. Yes true story it was Quailman. Hope it wasn't you now.

2 pages of nonsense..

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    2 pages of nonsense..
    I know sorry the Aminu thread is ruined. But really sorry man.

Bahahahahahaha Internet board badass!

Bahahahahahaha Internet board badass!
    That could be a good screen name you think!? I might just have to change with my new found reputation.

Let's get Pondexter back.

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    Let's get Pondexter back.
    and Brandon Bass, and Thornton ;p

Humor is reason gone mad Savagetaint's Avatar
    Aminu & Brian Roberts or 2 second round picks to the T'wolves for G Alexey Shved...Aminu would play best in an up tempo offense, Minnesota has a whole at the 3, and they have a glut at PG...The Hornets need help at guard. It makes sense for both teams, but the T'wolves may value Shved too much for the trade to work.
    Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Shved would be nice

Al Farouq Aminu trade ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Savagetaint View Post
    Aminu & Brian Roberts or 2 second round picks to the T'wolves for G Alexey Shved...Aminu would play best in an up tempo offense, Minnesota has a whole at the 3, and they have a glut at PG...The Hornets need help at guard. It makes sense for both teams, but the T'wolves may value Shved too much for the trade to work.
    Why would a team with Derrick Williams want Aminu? They just got rid of a tweener in Beasley and Williams is next. The Wolves are done with these SF/PF tweeners.

Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    Why would a team with Derrick Williams want Aminu? They just got rid of a tweener in Beasley and Williams is next. The Wolves are done with these SF/PF tweeners.
    There's an article on ESPN (J. Howard ACL) atm, where Adelman mentions they are looking for an SF that can guard aggresive, athletic SF's. The only guy they have left, with the required skillset, is Kirilenko.

I think Aminu for Shved straightup works right?

Al Farouq Aminu trade ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Oilcan View Post
    There's an article on ESPN (J. Howard ACL) atm, where Adelman mentions they are looking for an SF that can guard aggresive, athletic SF's.
    So why would they want Aminu?

Quote Originally Posted by Nsingh93 View Post
    So why would they want Aminu?
    Easy! Aminu is a grade A defender ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Oilcan View Post
    There's an article on ESPN (J. Howard ACL) atm, where Adelman mentions they are looking for an SF that can guard aggresive, athletic SF's. The only guy they have left, with the required skillset, is Kirilenko.

I think Aminu for Shved straightup works right?
    Shved is basically untouchable atm.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Humor is reason gone mad Savagetaint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NOH2313 View Post
    Shved is basically untouchable atm.
    It would have to be Aminu and a sweetener (Miller, Roberts), but then again we are talking about David Kahn. Maybe Kahn gets a little desperate and Demps can work some magic. The T'wolves have a crazy amount of point guards.

Thread Information