Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Season 3 - Playoffs Round 2 - Games 1-3 Results

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    So that is why Jason Caffey won't play no matter what? Wish I wouldve read this before hand

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

ATTICA! ATTICA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

"
    Last edited by LoCo89; 10-29-2012 at 05:18 PM.
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    You put Christie on IR when I said if a guy is on IR for the playoffs you won't be able to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    You put Christie on IR when I said if a guy is on IR for the playoffs you won't be able to change it.
    That's it?

This is the post you put at post #18 in the middle of the depth chart thread before the final sim of regular season, which of course I didn't see because it was post 18 buried in the depth chart thread before the final sim of the regular season.

If we're doing both sims tonight and you have anyone injured that you want to play in the playoffs, make sure they are active.

The IR's from this sim will be the IR's for the playoffs.
    It says the IR's from that sim will be the IR for playoffs.

Just to cover my bases, I asked about this very thing in the Depth Chart thread before playoffs started

Are the playoff days any different? And can a player that begins the playoffs on IR bet brought back during the playoffs?
    No response from anyone.

None of this explains why Hunter didn't start for me since he was second on the Depth Chart to Christie.

How can I even be sure what pace my team ran since I changed it from round 1 to 2?
    How can I make adjustments?

Speaking of adjustments, how can I adjust to anything since I did not have the privilege of seeing your depth chart. I can only assume its the same from round 1.
    You were very patient in the first round to make sure Quailman saw it, why was I not given the same courtesy?

If I didn't love this game and put so much time and effort into this game it wouldn't be a big deal.

It is a big deal to me because it is that important to me.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    That's it?

This is the post you put at post #18 in the middle of the depth chart thread before the final sim of regular season, which of course I didn't see because it was post 18 buried in the depth chart thread before the final sim of the regular season.

It says the IR's from that sim will be the IR for playoffs.

Just to cover my bases, I asked about this very thing in the Depth Chart thread before playoffs started

No response from anyone.

None of this explains why Hunter didn't start for me since he was second on the Depth Chart to Christie.

How can I even be sure what pace my team ran since I changed it from round 1 to 2?
    How can I make adjustments?

Speaking of adjustments, how can I adjust to anything since I did not have the privilege of seeing your depth chart. I can only assume its the same from round 1.
    You were very patient in the first round to make sure Quailman saw it, why was I not given the same courtesy?
    Stop being ridiculous, if I had changed something I obviously would have posted that change. That's your shortcoming, use some common sense next time. "Bold or same" is something that I've posted in every single depth chart thread since this league was formed.

I also kept your SG depth the same way it was because that is what it was when Christie was actually injured. Guess I'm in the wrong for thinking that you'd like to keep it that way since that is the way you previously wanted it. Like I said, sorry Christie couldn't play, but it was "buried" because it's a reminder more than anything, it's something that should be common knowledge among the GM's in the league since we've had teams hurt by it since the very first season. I know your a newer GM, but it isn't reasonable to list every single rule the league has made or changed from day 1.
    Last edited by AD23forMVP; 10-29-2012 at 07:38 PM.

it's something that should be common knowledge among the GM's in the league since we've had teams hurt by it since the very first season.
    SHAREEF! From now on whenever this happens it will be known as pulling a Shareef.

Ridiculous?

I'm not gonna say anything except I'm not the only one who feels that way. Hey, whatever. Your league.

In my defense, I wasn't around for year 1 so I had no idea that IR was an issue. Not an excuse anymore. So I guess I will just have to deal with it. I should have known better after I got no response. That's on me.

For future reference, I put in the depth chart I want to use, please do not assume I want to do otherwise.
    Lindsey Hunter outplayed Strickland in round 1 which is why I moved him up.

"Bold or same" is something that I've posted in every single depth chart thread since this league was formed.
    You've edited your original post a lot so there are some things I didn't catch.

This is probably common sense, but am I correct to say that posting no depth chart is the same as "same".

All I ask is that when a rule like that is posted, please put it in the OP. My post went straight to page 2 so I didn't see it. With me, you won't have to post that again. I will not make that mistake twice. I just wish someone, anyone, would have answered that question when asked. Then we could of had a much better series.

I think he meant it was ridiculous to assume he changed his depth chart without posting. Cp3 has a lot of power in this league I doubt he would start abusing it now. Hes
    #FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    I think he meant it was ridiculous to assume he changed his depth chart without posting. Cp3 has a lot of power in this league I doubt he would start abusing it now. Hes
    I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish, but hornets have one of the best depth charts of all time.

No seriously, he's up 3-1 in the regular season so I'm the one who wants to see and be sure on exactly what I'm up against. I've already stated that I assumed it stayed the same. But I don't like assuming anything. There have been two assumptions that have gone wrong against my team in these playoffs already.

Thread Information