Quote Originally Posted by janjanjanjan3 View Post
    When will Mr. Glass return?
    Mr. Glass is now officially "He who shall not be named"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	voldemortx.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	4398

Good game, bad end but they show really nice things tonight. Hope they'll play hard all season ! Especially Aminu !!!
    "I go so hard, I go so mean... I'm so NEW ORLEANS" - Lil' Wayne
    "We not stopping at no stores man ! We staying on the gas !" - Tyreke Evans

Gravy had 13 assists. Way to go Gravy.

We did better on ft % tonight. I'd still like them to have less turnovers but tonight we actually had less turnovers than the opposing team. With as many ft's as they missed we should've won this game. Sucks.

Went even on the rebounding.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    I don't care if this was a loss... this game was pretty amazing and fun to watch. Aminu went bananas! I doubt he can play at that level offensively every night, but his defense was great! Brow looks awesome... and Vasquez was dishing some pretty sick dimes!

Best game of Aminu's career, hopefully a sign of things to come

I really hope....... you know.... that fox sp...... sports can.... can you know.......... get their **** together.

Edit: Commentators, not the channel as a whole.

Also, we gotta do better in the 3rd quarters. Can't keep coming out lackadasical in the 3rd.

I really enjoyed Aminu tonight. I hope this game got his confidence up because he looked good tonight.

This was a very fun game to watch.

Can't wait to see the advanced box scores tomorrow.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by janjanjanjan3 View Post
    When will Mr. Glass return?
    You don't really think we know the answer to this do you? Oh I get it, you just wanted to call him Mr. Glass didn't you?

That play where we over committed on help defense allowing Parker to hit that deep 3 to take the lead was the difference imo.

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    I don't care if this was a loss... this game was pretty amazing and fun to watch. Aminu went bananas! I doubt he can play at that level offensively every night, but his defense was great! Brow looks awesome... and Vasquez was dishing some pretty sick dimes!
    Aminu can do this consistently because none of his offense was him having to create on his own. Strictly athleticism and running the floor. With his physical skills, he can have a nice stat line doing this every night.

Hornets showed signs of promise. They played well, but the Spurs experienced showed in the final minutes.

Really fun game. But we need Gordon on this late game tipe of situations.

if it's true that him missing is not injury related and he really doesn't want to play with this team, it really boggles me. And makes me kinda mad. This is a nice group that would thrive with him.

HERE'S PIERRE!!

Quote Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
    Hornets showed signs of promise. They played well, but the Spurs experienced showed in the final minutes.
    I disagree. We didn't look inexperienced per-say, We lacked a go-to option at the end of the game tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    That play where we over committed on help defense allowing Parker to hit that deep 3 to take the lead was the difference imo.
    For me it's the play where three Hornets fought each other for the rebound, Spurs got it and kicked it out for a three to go up by 2. Huge swing
    @mcnamara247

Jason smith needs more mins. Monty needs to run more sets involving Anderson/smith/Davis.

Rivers was struggling but he will figure it out, he needs to calm down and get his shot going!! He needs to watch tape of Stephan curry!

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    Jason smith needs more mins. Monty needs to run more sets involving Anderson/smith/Davis.

Rivers was struggling but he will figure it out, he needs to calm down and get his shot going!! He needs to watch tape of Stephan curry!
    Completely agree.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Mason played well tonight but a guy like him can't be playing that much, especially the majority of the 4th. GORDON HURRY UP

I thought Monty brought in Lopez too late in the game. Sticking with Davis and Anderson in the front court allowed Duncan to dominate too long late in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    I thought Monty brought in Lopez too late in the game. Sticking with Davis and Anderson in the front court allowed Duncan to dominate too long late in the 4th.
    I can't really blame Monty for sticking with Anderson as he was pretty effective on offense.

It would be great if Davis can lead all rookies in rebounding so he has a chance at ROY. If he's rebounding, it gives us a better chance at winning. I think he should've played at least 32 minutes tonight. He did well in his time tonight though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    I disagree. We didn't look inexperienced per-say, We lacked a go-to option at the end of the game tonight.
    That, and if Parker has to hit a pressure 3 at the end of the game, 8 out of 10 he will miss that flat knuckle ball thing.

In hindsight, Miller should've been out there shooting more instead of Mason...

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post

That big lineup was in for a nice stretch in the 1st period. Wasn't half bad. I hope Monty continues to experiment with it. It could make for a unique counter to the small-ball lineups that most teams seem fond of nowadays. Davis's athleticism/speed at the 3, combined with his length, gives it a chance to work.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    I was lucky to watch the game, as I still dont have power from the recent storm. I watched the game at my cousins apartment who had power.

Anyway I LOVED what I saw from Davis, Aminu and Smith. Wanna see Aminu play like this every game.

Rivers better pick his **** up though. I was real disappponted in him.

Thread Information