Pelicans Report

Thread: Another Trade idea

Trade Idea Another Trade idea

lopez and vazquez to okc as they try to to go all in this yr and we get maynor, perry jones, and lamb...and maybe the dallas pick but that may be asking too much

I think you're asking too much. I believe OKC sees Lamb as an important future member of their core, etc. so they would be reluctant to include him in a trade like this.

I think we get far too little back. Not one of these players do I consider a starter, and honestly our team is full of backups already.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    I think we get far too little back. Not one of these players do I consider a starter, and honestly our team is full of backups already.
    I agree. Im already getting tired of the "they are young give them time, but lets complain when they play bad" vibe our team already has. U guys actually thinks this will make us better? Nope. We will be a lottery team and eventually have nothing but young players on our team with not enough veteran presence . We will fall in the Toronto, Washington, Detroit boat.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

getting a bledsoe might be far fetched to some so we may have to settle for something less

Not for this trade or really any including Lopez right now. I would actually like to see GV play out a little too. But for the sake of progressing your trade talks, OKC has Toronto's 1st this year too and Charlotte's 2nd. That will give you other pieces to plug in or out.

Quote Originally Posted by CP4MVP View Post
    getting a bledsoe might be far fetched to some so we may have to settle for something less
    But it seems many want to just trade for the sake of trading.

What are your thoughts on Jimmer Fredette?

I would take Jimmer. I would like to see him play on a real team as opposed to the street ball group he is with right now.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by jgman View Post
    why?
    EXACTLY... Like WHO WOULD IN THEIR RIGHT MIND MAKE THIS TRADE???, Demps would be a complete idiot for this. Why trade for a backup PF and an unproven back up SG... This is the whole point of my last thread, why would you guys even consider this type of stuff?

So we lose our only centre and our starting pg for an even worse pg , a backup of a position we are already heavy on and a backup sg in which we are loaded this is the worst trade I've heard so far ...

Thread Information