Pelicans Report

Thread: Colin COWARD

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar

Colin COWARD

Am I the only one to hate this guy? I can't find a video or article, But he wasbashing on the Hornets about "totally overpaying" for Gordon and Davis won't be a great player. Now today he say's that Brees is reclining as a QB and Peyton Manning is getting worser WOW! He really hates our city and sports teams. Whats next? Our food is horrible?

He hates small market teams. On one of his rants, he claimed that athletes in big cities don't get into trouble as often as people in smaller cities, because they have things to do. I guess he's never heard of Plaxico Burress.
    follow me @SportsPillowTlk . I blog and have a podcast about Gulf Coast Sports, Saint, Texans, Rockets, Hornets, LSU, Cougars, Longhorns, NBA, NFL, MLB, Astros

This is nothing new. Just do a search for "colin" to see other threads/posts that have been made about this guy. Just back in May he was complaining about why New Orleans gets to host so many sporting events. Colin Cowturd is what I call him.

Here are just two threads to let you know how most here feel about him.

http://www.pelicansreport.com/HRForu...ighlight=colin

http://www.pelicansreport.com/HRForu...ighlight=colin

Don't worry about him.

The Franchise Contributor wopester's Avatar
    If you ever want to feel better about it, just listen to David Stern thoroughly own him on his own radio show...

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7375802

Statistics wise, Brees isn't having a good year. It's probably because this is the first year in forever that he doesn't have protection.

Quote Originally Posted by wopester View Post
    If you ever want to feel better about it, just listen to David Stern thoroughly own him on his own radio show...

Lol. Never heard this one. I heard the Jim Romee one though.

Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post
    Statistics wise, Brees isn't having a good year. It's probably because this is the first year in forever that he doesn't have protection.
    That don't mean he's declining though. Trell said Cowturd said Brees is declining, or reclining or whatever, not that his stats are declining.

Like rubicon said, the guy has it in for small markets but I haven't listened to him in years so I can't really say if he's tongue thrashed any other small markets or not.

Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post
    We have plenty of time to improve which I hope will happend against the Packers. If the defense would've showed up and made some stops, people would be saying Brees won those games. Also picks hasn't been because of bad accuracy nor throwing power, just stupid decisions which can improve quickly.

Brees had a similar season in 2010. I'm not worried considering we're using our third string coach. Guess what guys. If you take Belecheck off the Pats, Harbaugh off the 49ers, Caughlin off the Giants etc I'm sure they'd be struggling as well.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
    He hates small market teams. On one of his rants, he claimed that athletes in big cities don't get into trouble as often as people in smaller cities, because they have things to do. I guess he's never heard of Plaxico Burress.
    Dumbest thing I've ever read. Doesn't even make a lick of sense either. Besides, every city with an NBA team has clubs, bars, *ahem* gentleman's clubs, and bad neighborhoods. Colin is just a tool. Don't worry aout a damn thing he says.

Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    He is a prototypical shock jock that gets listeners to tune in with his negativity so... stop listening.
    "Hornets means nothing." - Tom Benson

Skip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cow****
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	colin-cowherd-sportsnation.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	4296  

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Skip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cow****
    I'll rather live with Skip than hear COWARD on T.V.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Coward, Cowturd.... Atleast his name is easy to mess with, right?
    @DanielVeuleman

I hate colin. Only reason I sill watch the show a lil after Beadle left is because Karissa Thompson is something sexy.

How bout them Texans tho haha Saints are jokes
    Twitter:SdotPaul504
    XboxLive:HHUxPresident
    Teams:New Orleans Hornets(Pelicans) & Houston Texans

Quote Originally Posted by wopester View Post

Ugh, 10 minutes and I'm already sick of him. Annoys me that people like him are paid to stir the pot and work the rumour mill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

The Opinion Business Contributor gerryv's Avatar
    Come on guys! When are you finally going to learn that Talk radio is OPINION RADIO...a host is supposed to air his thoughts and what he feels,not what you feel. Throw in some entertainment and thats the formula.Seems like some folks think he's stirring the pot when its simply a host airing his opinion......you think folks agree with everything i say? No way....of course i am a charming man and have a way of debating with a playful edge..(grins)...Talk Radio is a platform for the exchange of ideas etc.......how boring if everyone agreed with everything on a show.....

HOOP TIME IS HERE!
    1-What does not move is dead.What has speed,and mobilty has more possibilities,more life...quickness creates luck.

2- Your Defense is only as good as your HELP/ROTATING defenders.

3-Games are won while the ball is in the air.

4- You design your roster to win a 7 game series not a one game confrontation.

Chris Trew / Terp 2 it Penuckle's Avatar
    I agree with Colin, I saw Drew Brees in a chair recently and he was definitely relaxing quite a bit, not sitting up straight at all.
    Trew 2 the Game: New column + podcast every Tuesday on BourbonStShots.com and Itsneworleans.com

Co-founder of The New Movement/Studio8.net
    http://twitter.com/christrew

Thread Information