Pelicans Report

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Gordon is OUT indefinitely

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    And to go further, like I said I'm leaning towards buying into snowlaws post. But he saws they are trying to respect Gordon's reputation, not wanting to ruin it.

If some message board poster knows, does anyone really believe the people like GMs, presidents, coaches, owners, etc are completely blind to the situation? I doubt that.
    What do you mean? They know which is why they're not Coming out amd saying its an injury and blasting him about it. Not sure what you meant there.
    Last edited by BallSoHard; 10-31-2012 at 06:06 PM.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Snowlaw has been spot on with some insider stuff in the past, FWIW.

Also FWIW...

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Awww. How sweet. He really does care. He's just made of plasticine and sausage paper.

Demps also said "Chris never came to us and asked to be traded"....look how that worked out...Sounded like a snow job to me.

Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    Not to say I don't believe him but he'd be an idiot to come out and say he isn't playing because of his attitude.
    "Hornets means nothing." - Tom Benson

Not to say, that it's not possible but you guys really really haven't learned that snowlaw is mostly wrong most of the time.

Black Panther

60% of the time it works every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Poster View Post
    Not to say I don't believe him but he'd be an idiot to come out and say he isn't playing because of his attitude.
    Real hard to get a good trade for someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke's Hornets View Post
    Not to say, that it's not possible but you guys really really haven't learned that snowlaw is mostly wrong most of the time.

Black Panther

60% of the time it works every time.
    What I have learned is Gordon is a drama queen and brittle as glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Poster View Post
    What I have learned is Gordon is a drama queen and brittle as glass.
    This is fact.

They say where there's smoke there's fire and while we might not have seen the 'fire' yet at the very least Gordon has billows of smoke constantly wafting from him on a daily basis.

If this is what some are saying it is and Gordon is trying to force his way out the blame lays solely on one Mr. Dell Demps. Letting him test the waters was the wrong move. We should have worked out a deal or shipped him the minute he decided he didn't want our final offer. Sam Presti is taking some heat, but he did the right thing. The longer these things play out usually the worse it becomes for the original team. Aside from the "Melo" drama and that was James Dolan fault for panicking.

As a GM you should never match a deal. Either you sign the player out right or trade them and get the best compensation availiable.

RESPECT DA KID!!! Contributor BigChris504's Avatar
    Dell on NBATV Right now!

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Guys chill out- Gordon is going to pull a fast one tonight and play while OPEN THE DOOR GET ON THE FLOOR EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR

posted this in another thread. Gordon is in the building

posted this in another thread. Gordon is in the building
    Does us no good whatsoever unless he laces 'em up and gets on the damn court.

I know but it shows that snowlaw is well.... still snowlaw

Gordon is OUT indefinitely

Not necessarily. He wasn't out there for team intros and they introduced the entire team not just starters. I saw him sneak in at 10:22. And believe me, he was sneaking..

All-Star
    so let me get this straight the guy who only played NINE games cant play in the opener WOW!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MyLanta View Post
    Not necessarily. He wasn't out there for team intros and they introduced the entire team not just starters. I saw him sneak in at 10:22. And believe me, he was sneaking..
    well he is on the bench

Gordon is OUT indefinitely

Maybe it changed since snow reported it. Maybe he had a change of heart and begged to be on the bench. Clearly they made the decision not to introduce him or let him walk on the court until the game was underway. So he wasn't all wrong.

or maybe snow spitted out crud again

can someone point my to the post by "snowlaws" everyone is talking about? or what he said. I have searched and search and can't find anything.
    AKA St. David

Quote Originally Posted by Saints63213 View Post
    can someone point my to the post by "snowlaws" everyone is talking about? or what he said. I have searched and search and can't find anything.
    he stated that per a source or something that Gordon is asking for a trade and won't be in the building tonight

he stated that per a source or something that Gordon is asking for a trade and won't be in the building tonight
    I don't recall the post saying anything about a source. He just blurted it out there as if it was fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I don't recall the post saying anything about a source. He just blurted it out there as if it was fact.
    I know. I was being sarcastic. I'm actually so surprised how people believe him every time he says something. 3 months from now he will pop up and say something else that everyone will run with.

Thread Information