Pelicans Report

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans at Kings 10-26-17

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    the last 40-20-5 game was Shaq in '01? that what Marv said?
    Webber in 01

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    the last 40-20-5 game was Shaq in '01? that what Marv said?
    Chris Webber in 2001
    Basketball.

2-3 baby let's get it!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MSU-Sousaphone View Post
    Yeah. But stupid start having us down 19......so that's a good come back win.
    Down 19, no AD, on the road.... Priceless win

MVP J, Nelson. We had a runaway car with no driver, now we have a careful driver if Gentry let's him.

Nelson and Jrue backcourt until Rondo comes back.

Couldn't be happier with this win. Jrue woke up, Jameer continued proving he was a smart move, Boogie had a monster night coming back to Sacramento. And most importantly, a win!

I'm so happy for Demarcus! Nice to get 2win of the season but what a 2half off this game! Great defence!

I'm glad the game happened the way it did, I bet this makes it much more sweeter for Boogie than if AD played and we crushed them

I was going to log off and go to bed. Instead, I logged off, whipped up some pancakes, and stayed tuned in.

Pancakes 11:30pm are now my new good luck charm. Lol. 2-3, let’s go!
    RIP FlyGirl

Hell of a game. Hopefully Gentry wises up and starts Nelson next game

Cousins looked tired as heck in that interview, then I checked his minutes and he played 43!

Fourty - Three Minutes!!!! Holy crap.

BTW, Jrue played 40 minutes! I have no idea why Denver thought cutting Nelson for Jefferson was a good idea but THANK YOU. It's clear sliding Jrue over to SG is much better for him to be able to attack the defense.

Other notable minutes played, Moore with 38. Nelson with 35. On the not so good side, Miller was benched and only played 5. Diallo got 9 minutes and actually looked alright in them but we went with Cunningham and Cousins for almost the whole 2nd half at PF/C.

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    I was going to log off and go to bed. Instead, I logged off, whipped up some pancakes, and stayed tuned in.

Pancakes 11:30pm are now my new good luck charm. Lol. 2-3, let’s go!
    pancakes are legit
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Quote Originally Posted by glepurple View Post
    Hell of a game. Hopefully Gentry wises up and starts Nelson next game
    It seems so obvious, even if he doesn't realise surely Finch will and force his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    It seems so obvious, even if he doesn't realise surely Finch will and force his hand.
    It's not about who starts the game but who finishes it. Nelson was out there when it counted. I mean before AD got injured our lineup had been putting up 30+ on the 1st, so it's clear that something was working with that lineup.

As long as Nelson plays his minutes and finishes the game, I'm not worried who's in when the ball get tipped.

Pg Nelson
    Sg jrue
    SF Moore
    PF ad
    C boogie

This is the best lineup until we get healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    It's not about who starts the game but who finishes it. Nelson was out there when it counted. I mean before AD got injured our lineup had been putting up 30+ on the 1st, so it's clear that something was working with that lineup.

As long as Nelson plays his minutes and finishes the game, I'm not worried who's in when the ball get tipped.
    True, but I would like to see a starting lineup where we don't fumble the first three possessions away immediately. You are right though, as long as we win the games we could start Clark, Moore, Diallo, Cunningham, and Hill-in-a-wheelchair for all I care.

Boogie's first 40-20 game.

it was 70-56 Kings at half

Pels won 2nd half 58-36

Kenny Smith just said it best "they're going to make the playoffs. You can't have a Demarcus Cousins and Anthony Davis on the same tean and not make the playoffs. That's an improbability."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJacket View Post
    Boogie's first 40-20 game.
    He's played 21 games with us, total, last season and this one. This is his 5th game with us with at least 35/13 already

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Shout out to Jrue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2-1 on the west coast road trip. I'll take it every time.

Quote Originally Posted by DefensiveMind View Post
    Shout out to Jrue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For real, man deserves his props for stepping up.

Thread Information