Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Milwaukee Bucks (8-7) @ New Orleans Hornets (4-11)

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    wish i was back home. out here in montana with nba league pass and the sunday ticket lol
    Try inviting Phil Jackson to your place to watch a game with you! Maybe you can convince him to come in and help coach our offense.

x is a terrible decision maker...sheesh. See that nice smooth dribbling and then the nice pass from rivers? I know he has it in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    Try inviting Phil Jackson to your place to watch a game with you! Maybe you can convince him to come in and help coach our offense.
    He is sitting right here with me now as a matter of fact. Anything you would like to ask him?

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I hope Rivers doesn't think a floater is a good substitute for a pull up jumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I hope Rivers doesn't think a floater is a good substitute for a pull up jumper.
    Austin should practice stepback and pull up jumpers from 12-18 feet all day long. With his step and handles, it's the best move he can master.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    He is sitting right here with me now as a matter of fact. Anything you would like to ask him?
    Do you think the Hornets have the beginnings of personnel to run the Triangle offense? Even if you can't, come to NOLA so one of our players can magically turn into MJ/Shaq/Kobe caliber. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    You're not talking about the same Phil Jackson that talks bad about NOLA every chance he gets are you?

River's floater is such a low percentage shot.. I don't know why he keeps going to it.

Can see the subtle frustration as Monty teachers. Like a teacher does to a student he has to repeat himself to often.

Rivers is having a bad game. Don't like much of what he is doing out there tonight and it makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    River's floater is such a low percentage shot.. I don't know why he keeps going to it.
    practice at some point will make perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Without Davis to hold his athleticism and length in check, Sanders could do some damage on the boards.
    I hate being right sometimes.

Look at Aminu knocking down that 3.

Yeah, scouting reports are out. Pressure Vasquez, force him to use his mediocre ball control skills to beat you.

They are hard to watch even when they are ahead. On offense Dribble, Dribble, Dribble no time left on clock and throw up a brick or turn it over. On Defense stand around and foul anyone with the ball. Even the Hunny Bees are bored!

Goes right by him. Easy peezy.

Why Mason gets more minutes than Rivers? Shouldn't the rookie play big minutes in order to develop?

So... Vasquez gets tripped and then aminu gets called for tying up jennings... I see this is retarded. I want Monty to voice some anger with the refs. I'd take a tech from coach right now to make his point.

Ahahah, I loved that Rubio commercial. That was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio View Post
    Why Mason gets more minutes than Rivers? Shouldn't the rookie play big minutes in order to develop?
    Because Rivers has no shot, can't finish at the rim, and can't shoot free throws... that's why. He's bad.

That was good defense out of the timeout.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Because Rivers has no shot, can't finish at the rim, and can't shoot free throws... that's why. He's bad.
    As opposed to the greatness that is Mason.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    And all that being said I would still rather him on the floor than mason.

Ahaha, of course Ellis hits that.

Wow... Play of the night.

Thread Information