Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Davis with the monster one hand slam

Anthony Davis with the monster one hand slam

Davis with the nice dunk during today Kentucky Alumni Game. Seem like Drake was impressed with it.

CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Sweet ! He really seems bigger and stronger !
    "I go so hard, I go so mean... I'm so NEW ORLEANS" - Lil' Wayne
    "We not stopping at no stores man ! We staying on the gas !" - Tyreke Evans

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Wasn't all he did that game.

Dude looks like he's ready to EXPLODE.

When was this?

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    When was this?
    The OP says it was from today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    The OP says it was from today.
    Thanks. Man... this kid is nuts. I still can't believe we got him. Unreal....

nah he doesn't look much bigger but i like that three ball though
    Ballin

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    I never seen this dude do these type of things before on a court....yeaaahhh he's gonna be good ya'll lol I've never seen no type of $#^ like him before, is he a damn power guard? lol
    Last edited by wuggie; 09-15-2012 at 10:55 PM.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by wuggie View Post
    I never seen this dude do these type of things before on a court....yeaaahhh he's gonna be good ya'll lol I've never seen no type of $#^ like him before, is he a damn power guard? lol
    Post of the Year here folks..................

He went 17-23 and scored 40 points. 50 % at the three point line.....

Who couldn't put up 40 against that D? Not sayin, just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by sm504 View Post
    Who couldn't put up 40 against that D? Not sayin, just sayin...
    Damn I hate to be Mr. Negative all the time, but some of my issue against Davis was on display in that video. Playing against almost air his ball handling was shaky and his dribble move to the basket was very unimpressive. If there was one thing I would say positive I notice is he seems more comfortable shooting off the dribble than I saw at Kentucky. However for the most part all the things that I've seen from him that makes me question him being a special player I still see weeks before training camp.

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    Damn I hate to be Mr. Negative all the time, but some of my issue against Davis was on display in that video. Playing against almost air his ball handling was shaky and his dribble move to the basket was very unimpressive. If there was one thing I would say positive I notice is he seems more comfortable shooting off the dribble than I saw at Kentucky. However for the most part all the things that I've seen from him that makes me question him being a special player I still see weeks before training camp.
    Give him time bro ! He will improve but it's been only 2 months and a half since the draft .
    He will be a beast !

Outlandishly Optimistic... 2poor's Avatar
    keep him away from Cousins....
    Never looking back...or too far in front of me - the present is a gift, and I just wanna BEE.

Quote Originally Posted by 2poor View Post
    Why? I would rather have him than Anderson.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Off the backboard alley oop to himself?!?!?!!!

*yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by Russy View Post
    Give him time bro ! He will improve but it's been only 2 months and a half since the draft .
    He will be a beast !
    I'm not panacking or saying he's doomed to be above average base on a 2min highlight video. Just that ever little thing he does people are going gaga without any objectivity. I think he's going to be the John Wall of bigs. Extremely talented but not nearly skilled enough to live up to the hype. As of now I see no reason to think differently however I hope all of you are right.

I'm not panacking or saying he's doomed to be above average base on a 2min highlight video. Just that ever little thing he does people are going gaga without any objectivity. I think he's going to be the John Wall of bigs. Extremely talented but not nearly skilled enough to live up to the hype. As of now I see no reason to think differently however I hope all of you are right.
    if i remember correctly, you wanted to pick drummond instead of davis....next thing you know, you will say drummond is more skilled than davis lol...davis is a big man who can shoot and handle the rock...pretty skilled for a big man if you ask me...wall's problem is he cant shoot

Actually I'm trying to ignore all that hype so I understand what you are trying to say. All we know about him is that he has all the tools to play the 4 and he needs to improve his strength. Now I think it's too soon to project what kind of player he can be. We'll have to wait for one season to make a first evaluation.
    I'm a little skeptical about Davis but it's only because I don't know clearly what he can do right now at the NBA level and I want him so bad to be a superstar. My skepticism is only there to contain my excitement since the draft day !
    Hopefully AD is a hard worker, since the Olympics he seems more focused on his goals.
    He'll be fine ! Monty is watching

Go Unibrow !!!

How these clips result in negativity is beyond my realm of comprehension. With regard to this and his performance during his few minutes for Team USA, I do not see how Davis could satiate his well-wishers any better. If there's anything negative to say, it's simply that he lacks professional experience. The kid hasn't even played an NBA game yet. If anyone is already complaining, I guess we'll be hearing a lot of whining while Davis is trying to develop and grow into his potential this season. I prefer patience. We had the best possible draft this past summer, got the number 1 pick and quite possibly the rookie of the year, and he's done a pretty damn good job before playing an NBA game. Can we at least let the kid lace his sneakers first?

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Eh well I'll take a John Wall comparison over an Olowakandi or Kwame Brown comparison like the guys in the comment sections of ESPN love to use . We are all Hornets fans, and though I think you are dead wrong, I respect your opinion bro.
    @DanielVeuleman

Quote Originally Posted by 2poor View Post
    And away from Drake. little girly man trying to overcompensate with media attention and money chasing.

Originally Posted by wuggie
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Post of the Year here folks..................
    hahahahaahaa

Thread Information