Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans at Warriors 11/25/17

meanwhile cool mint chocolate cliff bars are the truth

Quote Originally Posted by WhyHornetsWhy View Post
    Just now able to turn on the game...Anyone can fill me in why DC only has 3 points?
    Had to sit early for foul trouble, Draymond has been mugging him, and he took an ill advised shot or two.
    Basketball.

Cousins needs to be mentally tougher. When he is dialed in we are hard to beat . The last week or so he has taken a mental vacation
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

LOL. Cousins doesn't look like he wants to play here from just the expression on his face that I am interpreting.

I could be wrong.

He just never looks happy.

what in the heck was that sequence...

Oh dear

Game may get away from us right here. Cousins body language is terrible. All the sulking. You gotta keep playing man

If our team from the first quarter saw this, they'd slap themselves.

man, I must be bad luck. Every single time, it doesn't matter what game, as soon as I turn on the Pelicans game on, they start sucking.

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Game may get away from us right here. Cousins body language is terrible. All the sulking. You gotta keep playing man
    kinda obvious....

man, I must be bad luck. Every single time, it doesn't matter what game, as soon as I turn on the Pelicans game on, they start sucking.
    Sign off then.

trade DC for Lebron.

LOL. Cousins doesn't look like he wants to play here from just the expression on his face that I am interpreting.

I could be wrong.

He just never looks happy.
    He’s getting hacked on every play with no whistle. I’d be pissed too if I was him.

Trade DC for Kawahi.

I wouldn't love to see Pops coach Boogie.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Golden State is a very cerebral team. That’s why they are the defending champions.

Boogie is playing like a guy with 4 fouls in the 4th. There is nothing sluggish with his play, it's foul trouble that has him playing awkwardly.

bruh, take cousins out.

davis and cousins are getting hacked every time down the court...

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Boogie is playing like a guy with 4 fouls in the 4th. There is nothing sluggish with his play, it's foul trouble that has him playing awkwardly.
    i think so too

These refs are a mess. Someone could knife Boogie on the court, and they would still say that the foul is on Boogie.

only down 4....

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Golden State is a very cerebral team. That’s why they are the defending champions.
    They're also a team that gets away with almost every little foul, while youre not allowed to touch them. So that helps.

Zaza is also dirty AF. Everyone knows it, it is no secret.

Rondo is not letting Zaza get his acting career off the ground.

Why is it when we have the ball, it looks like they have no idea what they are doing? Are the warriors' defense that good?

Thread Information