Pelicans Report

Thread: Madden 13

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar

Madden 13

Just played the demo, what do you guys think of it?

I say its the best yet, but still more things needs to be addresses to make it seem real. Such instead of saying Mile Wallace they say number 17, that sucks to me.
    2013-1014 is the season the Pelicans fanbase grows!!!!

What makes it the best yet? I wanna play it :/
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

I saw the career modes and those look great to be honest, but I think they rank medicore players too high or up and comers too high. Like Jay Cutler being a high 80's or Cam Newton already being an 89? Seems kind of silly. Not sure how Colston is ranked as high as he is either. Think there needs to be more distance between the top teir of players, Brees (98) Brady (98) Rodgers (99) than the second teir E. Manning (97 WHAT?) Roeth (95) etc.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

It looks better than the past years and I like yelling at the Kinect to make the players audible and change routes. I hated Madden last year but this demo is way better

I'm Going get the game midnight release! Can't wait to destroy fools with the Texans
    Twitter:SdotPaul504
    XboxLive:HHUxPresident
    Teams:New Orleans Hornets(Pelicans) & Houston Texans

It plays pretty good, but what kills it for me is the amount of things EA took out of it. Not being able to import draft classes from NCAA 13 is a killer for me. Only being able to control one team in franchise or "Connected Careers" seems to be a big step back. The only way to have a multi player franchise is to do it online. No more having a couple friends over and running a franchise. Each person in a franchise has to have his/her own console and run it online. Not being able to customize the rosters or ratings or have a custom playbook in franchise is another killer for me. The things EA did with the new franchise mode(called Connected Careers) seem pretty cool, but with the amount of stuff taken out, I can't justify spending the $60 on basically a beta version of Madden this year. The game does play and look good, but I think I'm going to pass on it this year. When EA puts back in the features(which they'll probably try to claim as "all new" features), I'll be back, but until then, it's Madden 12 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by triplela View Post
    It plays pretty good, but what kills it for me is the amount of things EA took out of it. Not being able to import draft classes from NCAA 13 is a killer for me. Only being able to control one team in franchise or "Connected Careers" seems to be a big step back. The only way to have a multi player franchise is to do it online. No more having a couple friends over and running a franchise. Each person in a franchise has to have his/her own console and run it online. Not being able to customize the rosters or ratings or have a custom playbook in franchise is another killer for me. The things EA did with the new franchise mode(called Connected Careers) seem pretty cool, but with the amount of stuff taken out, I can't justify spending the $60 on basically a beta version of Madden this year. The game does play and look good, but I think I'm going to pass on it this year. When EA puts back in the features(which they'll probably try to claim as "all new" features), I'll be back, but until then, it's Madden 12 for me.

And they took out Fantasy Darft. Thats the only way I knew how to play franchise. guess now i'll just play online ranked matches

EA found it appropriate to put a generic coach in the place of Sean Payton even though he's still the head coach of the Saints. Instant turn off to me but I'll probably still buy it I'm ashamed to say.

Thread Information