Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NBA 2K13...countdown to Oct 2nd 2012

NBA 2K13...countdown to Oct 2nd 2012

I'm so ready for this game! (NBA 2K13)

I only play with the Hornets now (online) and I know when I use them next year, people are going to think I'm a band wagoner! Well, so what!

P.S., I may go NBA Live '13 instead, depending on which one has the best dynasty/franchise mode.

Do not go Live 13!

I'm ready for this also. On twitter, all the new bandwagoners are saying how this is their new online team.

Noo!!! Noobs

I hate bandwagoners. Every player on 2k12 plays with the Heat or Thunder online. So aggravating.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Do not go Live 13!

I'm ready for this also. On twitter, all the new bandwagoners are saying how this is their new online team.

Noo!!! Noobs
    Ugh...noobs! Ever since I've been playing 2k online (dreamcast - NBA 2K), I have never played against anyone who picked the Hornets. I've been using them online for 12 years! Anyways, so I should stay away from Live huh? Well, you know...2k has sucky online servers..

Quote Originally Posted by NOH2313 View Post
    I hate bandwagoners. Every player on 2k12 plays with the Heat or Thunder online. So aggravating.
    Yes! This is the worst thing about playing online! I've gotten to the point of just backing out of a game until I find someone who plays with one of the other 27 teams. This process can take up to 5 minutes at times..

I play as the Hornets a lot on PS3, but I find it impossible to win, because they killed Chris Kaman's shot... It's not even close to how it really is.

All I do is just Choose Hornets online and shock the Heat-Thunder-Lakers bandwagoners. 2k is fixing their servers and announced that 2k13 will be ground-breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by MeSoHornets504 View Post
    I play as the Hornets a lot on PS3, but I find it impossible to win, because they killed Chris Kaman's shot... It's not even close to how it really is.
    He is nearly unstoppable with his crafty moves inside though. Oh, and his jumper is pretty wet..you gotta time it right though.

Quote Originally Posted by MeSoHornets504 View Post
    His shot does suck but his post-up fades are real easy releases and consistently go in.

All I do is just Choose Hornets online and shock the Heat-Thunder-Lakers bandwagoners. 2k is fixing their servers and announced that 2k13 will be ground-breaking.
    2k and Madden say that every year and never produce

farkkkkkkkkkk i hope we dont get a stupid bandwagon! i'll be pissed right off!

Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post
    Too late

Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post
    Seriously! There's gonna be a race to pick the Hornets now? I guess that means there will be a greater chance to pick the Heat and Thunder in 2k13 than in 2k12. But the creative folks would go after the Pistons, Kings or...idk...their favorite team? Hmm..there's a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereisWaldo View Post
    Yes! This is the worst thing about playing online! I've gotten to the point of just backing out of a game until I find someone who plays with one of the other 27 teams. This process can take up to 5 minutes at times..
    Haha same here man. But it's so worth it. Those teams are way too broken.

Hornets hype will fade soon. Should be ok by 2k. Also Live isn't even an option. They didn't even produce a game last year.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Hornets hype will fade soon. Should be ok by 2k. Also Live isn't even an option. They didn't even produce a game last year.
    NBA Live is back this year.

NBA Live is back this year.
    Not sure why they'd waste their money.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Not sure why they'd waste their money.
    It might be good.

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    It might be good.
    I doubt it. 2K has been producing a much more realistic and just overall better game in every aspect for years now. Not to mention the NBA Elite crap EA was going to release that got canned. They basically spent that year off working on that crappy game to try and make it better. I really doubt NBA Live will be anywhere near as good as 2K.

They should focus on NBA jam or something. Surprising EA has fallen off as much. Even NCAA football hasn't taken a major step up in a very long time. FIFA is pretty great and Madden is worth the buy.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Anybody on Xboxlive interested in a 2k12 franchise?
    Last edited by Trell; 07-17-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    2013-1014 is the season the Pelicans fanbase grows!!!!

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Hopefully 2K delivers....

EA promises great changes, but all they do is barely tweek Franchise mode and graphics (slightly)... the AI never changes.. aka DUMB *** F***

i hope so i was disappointed with 2k12 but i guess it was cos of the lockout

The entire NBA 2K13 soundtrack:
    The Hours – "Ali in the Jungle"
    Too Short- "Blow the Whistle (Main)"
    Eric B. and Rakim – "I Ain't No Joke"
    Phoenix – "1901"
    Jay-Z – "Pump It Up (Freestyle)"
    Puff Daddy and the Family – "Victory (feat. Notorious B.I.G. & Busta Rhymes)"
    Daft Punk – "Around the World (Radio Edit)"
    Santigold – "Shove It (feat. Spank Rock)"
    Kanye West – "Amazing"
    Jay-Z – "Run This Town"
    Dirty Projectors – "Stillness Is the Move"
    Nas – "The World Is Yours"
    Coldplay – "Viva La Vida"
    Roy Ayers – "We Live in Brooklyn, Baby"
    Justice – "Stress"
    Jay-Z – "The Bounce"
    Kanye West – "We Major (feat. Nas & Really Doe)"
    Mobb Deep – "Shook Ones, Pt. II"