Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: NBA 2K12 Association Set Up

I have a PS3, but I never did trade in NBA2K11

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

And DO NOT change the difficulty. Keeps it interesting. No one can beat it but me, it seems lol.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Who's ninjagovroom?

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Love my team. Jordan Hill and Thabeet are pleasant surprises. Lets just get some more users rather than CPU
    Crap. Wanted Hill really bad. What would you want for him? Here's my roster:

D-Will (Untouchable) Isaiah Thomas (near-untouchable)
    Eric Gordon (untouchable) Manny Harris, Travis Leslie
    Chandler Parsons (gone if I can get a backup center and small forward for him) Damion James, Tyler Honeycutt (James is the most likely to go)
    JJ Hickson (possible trade if the right deal comes) Markieff Morris (near-untouchable) Jajuan Johnson
    Javale Mcgee (untouchable)

You don't follow my Twitter, I lead yours.

https://twitter.com/#!/onpointlikecp3

And DO NOT change the difficulty. Keeps it interesting. No one can beat it but me, it seems lol.
    I've only played one game. The CPU simmed the other apparently. I'm gonna start winning when I figure out my team lol

I need a big jump shooter. I have a surplus of defensive players if anyone needs some help on d or on the boards. Oh yeah and CP3 is off the market. He is the only reason i stay in games.

Have to get use to all star. It feels alot slower... almost like rubberbanding and my guys are getting dominated on the boards. Do you have to manually box out for rebounds on all star?

Draft Pick
    onepointlikecp3 thanks for letting me join yalls league. this is my first time posting but ive been following this site almost daily since the last off season. Sonn504 your my first person im playing against so when ever your ready let me know. Again thanks for having me on the league.

Finally won my first game. Beat the Lakers 96-89. I had a 21 point lead at one point in time, but it got down to 7 in the fourth with the backups in, but when I reinserted the starters they built it back up. Tony Parker hit a buzzer beater at the end, so it wasn't as close as the score indicates, game was never in doubt.

Durant had 31 points (13-20) and 9 boards.
    Gortat had 23 points (10-15) and 6 boards.
    JR Smith had 14 points (6-16).
    Jrue Holiday had 13 points (6-8).

I shot 56% from the field and 30% from three.

Quote Originally Posted by onpointlikecp3 View Post
    Crap. Wanted Hill really bad. What would you want for him? Here's my roster:

D-Will (Untouchable) Isaiah Thomas (near-untouchable)
    Eric Gordon (untouchable) Manny Harris, Travis Leslie
    Chandler Parsons (gone if I can get a backup center and small forward for him) Damin James, Tyler Honeycutt (James is the most likely to go)
    JJ Hickson (possible trade if the right deal comes) Markieff Morris (near-untouchable) Jajuan Johnson
    Javale Mcgee (untouchable)
    I don't know. Its tough. I'll keep you posted.

Its gonna take a while to get used to my team, but Jamal Crawford is really playing well. Daddy Dirk is rough to play with if you have never done so before because his shot is a little longer. Rondo at the point is awesome though, even if I only drop 6 a game with him. I finally got my first win with Crawford dropping 41. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    Who's ninjagovroom?
    Thats me, whats up? Do we have a game? Just send me a message on xbox live we can work it out. Had troubles connecting to someone the other night, and wasnt able to get on last night in time to retry.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickJr17 View Post
    Thats me, whats up? Do we have a game? Just send me a message on xbox live we can work it out. Had troubles connecting to someone the other night, and wasnt able to get on last night in time to retry.
    Alright sounds good.

I am mainly a reader but would love to play. I will try and join after work. I play about everyday anyway

I finally won my first game against the CPU. My team is starting to play much better now that I know how to use Melo.

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    The grizzlies owner just quit our game and called me a "button smashing vagina". He was mad that I got a bunch of steals without getting any reach-in fouls.

He also refused to use icon passing during the inbound pass. Obviously that helped me get a few of those button smashes.

is there still room for me?

Quote Originally Posted by NolaHornets23 View Post
    The grizzlies owner just quit our game and called me a "button smashing vagina". He was mad that I got a bunch of steals without getting any reach-in fouls.

He also refused to use icon passing during the inbound pass. Obviously that helped me get a few of those button smashes.
    This made me choke on the Twist Up (off-brand Sprite) I was drinking. :O

I still say you are a *****. You hit steal and jump repeatedly with constant pressure on because you suck with best squad in the association. Cheeser I think is best term for you. You don't even know how to run a play im sure.

nolanightmare was doing that crap to me lol

I kept trying and getting reach ins...

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    nolanightmare was doing that crap to me lol

I kept trying and getting reach ins...
    Hey! Watch it!
    seriously though guys, its just a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    is there still room for me?
    Yes

Hey! Watch it!
    seriously though guys, its just a video game.
    Lol yeah, it is supposed to be fun fellas.

Lol, people are going to get angry when they lose, it's how it goes. I dont care either way. The one gripe I have is the 10 minute quarters....takes like an hour and a half to play the game..lol. I do like the reality of it though cause most games end up right around where an NBA score would be.

Also, most turnovers in user games come from not being smart or not taking your time. You cant fast break every play, and you cant force passes. I typically pass with the icons at all times.
    Last edited by PatrickJr17; 05-10-2012 at 10:50 AM.

brendweezy?

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    I'm 3-1 against users so far and I made one owner quit lol. Does anybody want Jason Kidd? He's pretty much the only piece I could see me moving right now. Granger too if the right offer is made.

Thread Information