Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Welcome Rel and love the signature.

I just keep telling myself we started last year with:

PG- Tim Frazier
    SG- E'Twaun Moore
    SF- Solomon Hill
    PF- Anthony Davis
    C- Omer Asik

Having Jrue Holiday and Demarcus Cousins is a massive difference to that at least.
    This is so true, whenever I worry about our injuries I just look at our team at the start of last year and quickly realize our team is significantly better now even with injuries

Welcome Rel and love the signature.

I just keep telling myself we started last year with:

PG- Tim Frazier
    SG- E'Twaun Moore
    SF- Solomon Hill
    PF- Anthony Davis
    C- Omer Asik

Having Jrue Holiday and Demarcus Cousins is a massive difference to that at least.
    Hey there, thanks! FlyGirl was my mom. I decided to join the board after all those years of hearing her talk about it.
    RIP FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    Hey there, thanks! FlyGirl was my mom. I decided to join the board after all those years of hearing her talk about it.
    Wow! Welcome!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Spaniard's Avatar
    That is so awesome. Flygirl was literally my favorite poster. You are going to fit in great.

Welcome! Your mom meant a lot to all of us here on the board.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Literally one of the coolest and amazing posts ever. Welcome! So much love and respect to your mom!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Well, a lottery pick and possible Dell and Alvin not getting extensions. I'm excited guys...
    Dell will trade the pick for 3 extra wins if it saves his ******

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Jrue will be fine. I feel like we are prepared to win a lot of games. Jrue was hurt most of last season. He's back fully recovered and he's going play great with Moore. I expect great defense from our team. If we are consistent and play smart all 4 quarters we will beat a lot of teams. Jrue and Moore with AD and Boogie will be VERY difficult for teams to face. Just give Cousins the ball if you get stuck in a rut. We need Rondo and Hill. It sucks but I trust we will figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HunnyB was legit.

And this injury might mean instead of the two or three seed we get the fourth. No diggity. Just take the red pill and chill, fellas. It's going to be a fun season.

That's awesome. Pretty sure everyone here loved having her around. It's good to see you here.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Welcome to the board!

She was such a sweet woman. We loved having her here. Great to have you here

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Glad to have you here she made it a better place, like for real. Enjoy it here.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Rondo now doing shooting drills: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/ba...ooting-drills/

This is a great sign that the surgery went well and no snags came up. Hope to have him back by end of next week

Somehow missed all those posts directed to me. Thanks a lot! She spent more time on here (and another forum) than anywhere else on the web. It was pretty funny to my dad and my brothers actually lol. I vividly remember the name-change dilemma when she felt she could no longer be HunnyB since the New Orleans Hornets were becoming a thing of the past. She always was an NBA fan, and her love for the sport seemed to grow even more after my high school career ended (I played girls b-ball at a tiny private school in N.O. East) and she couldn’t get her basketball fix as often anymore. I’m glad she found this place and could share good times and fun facts with all y’all

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Spaniard's Avatar
    Somehow missed all those posts directed to me. Thanks a lot! She spent more time on here (and another forum) than anywhere else on the web. It was pretty funny to my dad and my brothers actually lol. I vividly remember the name-change dilemma when she felt she could no longer be HunnyB since the New Orleans Hornets were becoming a thing of the past. She always was an NBA fan, and her love for the sport seemed to grow even more after my high school career ended (I played girls b-ball at a tiny private school in N.O. East) and she couldn’t get her basketball fix as often anymore. I’m glad she found this place and could share good times and fun facts with all y’all
    It was like having a Pelicans twitter. The word Pelicans couldn't be typed on the internet without her finding out about it. Was amazing.

It was like having a Pelicans twitter. The word Pelicans couldn't be typed on the internet without her finding out about it. Was amazing.
    It’s funny you said that. I would always tell her she needed a twitter account. She refused. She would bounce around from twitter page to twitter page. I said “why don’t you just create an account, follow all those people, and then you can see everything on one feed?” But no, she had to make it hard. Hahah.

Thread Information