Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 2004 NBA Free Agency - Sources!

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    Nope lol. In season happens in the signings forum.
    7 PM I mean. Like at night not 7 AM in the morning..lol

2004 NBA Free Agency - Sources!

I'll be a spectator. Another mill to rot on ir isn't worth another 2 points for lux tax lol.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

dampier still available for points

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Looks like it did, and it worked out well for me. Miller's outside shooting went up and so did Kenyon's Rebounding. Both my biggest areas of concern that I would have been targeting to train.
    Donyell turned to a monster a defense and a- rebounding at the 3 ?!?!. So did Jason Williams and Ben Wallace (a rebounding ) for me.

My big potential guys all improved marginally and then their potential went to C. I don't think Swift improved at all...

Have we gotten a confirmation. Was that actually training camp? Thought that happened later?

antonio daniels would be a nice starting pg for someone.. nets should make a play on him

Iggy got worse for inside scoring, but handles went up, Currys rebounding got better, Ridnour improved across the board, and west also got better.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Quote Originally Posted by chadanthony2001 View Post
    Have we gotten a confirmation. Was that actually training camp? Thought that happened later?
    Yes it was, I forgot that it happened after that sim.

If you want to train, you still have til the season starts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

tmac should be a top 3 scorer this year.. lebron will be ridiculous as well

Tmac has to split w wade so I dinno

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Tmac has to split w wade so I dinno
    i know but double A offense is crazy.. courtney alexander is hindering the clips from becoming amazing.

D wade and Randolph . Yeah that Alexander contract is terrible.

Training
    Rookies with A Potential get 2 Training Sessions and can only be used once a year starting After their rookie year.
    Rookies with B potential get 1 Training Session and can only be utalized at the end of the first year.
    So a rookie can't be increased until after their first year?

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Well this kinda sucks. My trade wasnt processed prior to the FA sim :/

RJ's outside game that I improved last year went down to C+, and the only improvement I got was Yao's rebounding My players never develop

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Exactly
    Keep in mind, training camp is different than training a player. Most rookies will improve somewhat (little bit) during camp anyway. You can't train a certain aspect (at least for free from their potential) til after their rookie season.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Keep in mind, training camp is different than training a player. Most rookies will improve somewhat (little bit) during camp anyway. You can't train a certain aspect (at least for free from their potential) til after their rookie season.
    Thanks that answered my question.

Also when a new GM takes over a team do the points just slide over? Because I just used the last refreshed points that the last guy had but he hadn't refreshed them since December. So I'm maybe thinking he didn't get his end of season stuff. Just curious, I don't wanna leave points on the table.

Whatever points he had logged are yours. As far as points he hasn't logged, you have to be able to go back and find the old box scores and link them. That is going to be very hard if not impossible to do.

Thanks that answered my question.

Also when a new GM takes over a team do the points just slide over? Because I just used the last refreshed points that the last guy had but he hadn't refreshed them since December. So I'm maybe thinking he didn't get his end of season stuff. Just curious, I don't wanna leave points on the table.
    You're probably ****ed on that front. However if he has any awards from the end of the 2003 season, some awesome gentleman here keeps track of the Individual Awards through the season. I'd look there to see if you have any all stars or any of the other awards. It should be on the first page of Sim League Central
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Here's my question about the new rookie training
    Training
    Rookies with A Potential get 2 Training Sessions and can only be used once a year starting After their rookie year.
    Rookies with B potential get 1 Training Session and can only be utalized at the end of the first year.
    At what point in time is the potential we are using. Right after draft? After first year? After first training camp?

For instance, Kris Humphries had a C when drafted (not 100% sure on that) but has a B potential now.

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    You're probably ****ed on that front. However if he has any awards from the end of the 2003 season, some awesome gentleman here keeps track of the Individual Awards through the season. I'd look there to see if you have any all stars or any of the other awards. It should be on the first page of Sim League Central
    I was able to do it when I got the Raptors. I don't remember exactly how I found them though. It was mid season and I think I was able to click on the League Schedule tab at the top of the index and all the dates were highlighted. I remember that the dates we hadn't made it to yet would pull up the previous season's games (only about half the season worth).

Problem is, last season you couldn't click on those dates at all. I don't know if I got luck and found a glitch or whatever or if I got there some other way but it did happen.

I thought Humphries was a b. yeah that's a good question since it changes so much.

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Thanks...but you look at my team. The word "star" isn't in any of my players' vocabulary!!

Thread Information