Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bulls/ Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    Jesus Shuttlesworth? Does BeeBall know about this?

EDIT: Darn it, the Lakers win again!

And yeah, our division's clearly the toughest. Outside of the Lakers, it's a dogfight, not to mention that the only one of us who's not currently in the playoff picture is BeeBall, and something tells me that's about to change.
    I'm not that far ahead.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Hall of Famer
    All BeeBall needs now is KG....

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I'm not that far ahead.
    Still, you've been the top dog of this division, and have an extremely balanced team. Until it actually happens, we're all fighting to overtake you.
    Last edited by Xist2inspire; 10-15-2012 at 10:05 AM.

HR Sim League

Quote Originally Posted by janjanjanjan3 View Post
    Wow, cant believe the Bulls GM is breaking his team up, the team that almost beat my Wizards in the eastern conference finals last year, i think if Glenn Robinson didnt get injured in games 5 and 6 you will definitely win that series
    It hurt to break it up. It really did. But I felt that I needed to. I want to build from the inside out this time. My team was good, but with Robinson's decline I don't think I could do it this year. Last year was my shot at it, and I missed it. But it's all good. I'll be back fighting with the contenders sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    Records by Division

Atlantic: 159-128
    Pacific: 140-134
    Central: 160-165
    Midwest: 120-152
    I was itching to make a comment like this, but i got used to these west GMs patting their backs a long time ago

I was itching to make a comment like this, but i got used to these west GMs patting their backs a long time ago
    right, even after everyone dubbed the east the beast this year

your division has better contenders but is really top heavy, but I'm the only real bad team in my division, every other one has at least 2, believe me, I'd much rather be in your division than mine.

All BeeBall needs now is KG....
    McDyess, 10 points, and 9 tons of decorative rocks for KG!

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    your division has better contenders but is really top heavy, but I'm the only real bad team in my division, every other one has at least 2, believe me, I'd much rather be in your division than mine.
    I mean I know it's still early but we have 3 teams with better winning % than your #1 team.
    #FREEQUAIL

I've only lost 1 game to a WC team this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Don't you play the teams in you Division/Conference more times per year than teams outside of your Division/Conference?

Of course.

So to me, that would suggest that the overall records for each division don't really tell the whole story.

I'm not positive but for some reason I think you play every team in your conference 4 times and teams out of conference twice. I could be way off on that but I just did a quick search I play Wizards (in conf and division) 4 times and play Lakers (not in conf or division) twice. Also play Raptors 4 times (not same division but same conference)

I would love someone to figure out the West v. East record this year in head-to-head fantasy simulated mortal basketball combat.

I mean I know it's still early but we have 3 teams with better winning % than your #1 team.
    I'm also
    1-1 Vs the Celtics
    2-0 vs. Wizards (1 game without Bryant)
    1-0 vs. 76ers.

And don't have the Nets, Knicks, Heat or Magic in my division. It's all a silly conversation really. I think you have a pretty great team

I'm not positive but for some reason I think you play every team in your conference 4 times and teams out of conference twice. I could be way off on that but I just did a quick search I play Wizards (in conf and division) 4 times and play Lakers (not in conf or division) twice. Also play Raptors 4 times (not same division but same conference)
    That's the way the game has it, yes.

That's the way the game has it, yes.
    We definitely agree it's a silly conversation, but we have argued about much sillier things. So it doesn't matter that you don't have those teams in your division because you have teams like the Nuggets, Mavs, T-Wolves etc... in your conference. Actually outside of playoff teams in both divisions it gets rough. Divisions don't mess with your schedule.

Like you said it was the east is beast this year and it took all of about 4 trades and half the season to change that.

We definitely agree it's a silly conversation, but we have argued about much sillier things. So it doesn't matter that you don't have those teams in your division because you have teams like the Nuggets, Mavs, T-Wolves etc... in your conference. Actually outside of playoff teams in both divisions it gets rough. Divisions don't mess with your schedule.

Like you said it was the east is beast this year and it took all of about 4 trades and half the season to change that.
    this year is less open than the previous 2 years. There's about 6 teams that can win it IMO barring injuries.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Just wanna say GO BUCKS!

this year is less open than the previous 2 years. There's about 6 teams that can win it IMO barring injuries.
    Agreed. Only 2 in the West, the East is definitely the beast still

Check the league chat thread for a head-to-head score

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Bulls need to release a player before trade can be processed

Bulls release jeryl sasser

Quote Originally Posted by Make It Rain View Post
    Bulls release jeryl sasser
    Thank you Make It Rain!!!!

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    PROCESSED

Thread Information