Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NBA Playoffs thread

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real View Post
    Who are you rooting for now?
    Rivers

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    Rivers
    Are there any Ozzie's or Kiwi's you particularly root for?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

J.R. Smith got a 2 game suspension

Really like Corey Brewer's game. Always been an active defender and excellent in transition. We could really use a guy like that, one who has the ability to get easy points whenever it's possible

Spurs/Clippers turning out to be a good game and series.

Jordan has a nice stroke and is hitting 50% of his FT's tonight... looks like it will improve. Plus he's giving CP3 and Griffin and Redick tons of rest with this hack a Jordan strategy. I don't see why Doc would sit CP3 or Griffin the rest of the game, helping the Clippers out.

Plus now the Clippers are obviously in the bonus and the Spurs are going to have 1 or 2 contributors in foul trouble by the 2nd half of the 4th.

I still love CP3 so I'm obviously rooting for the Clippers, but this BS really has me rooting for them even more.

I'm mad that Rivers pulled Jordan right when it was about to get to a net loss for the Spurs given the foul trouble. Clippers fans suck IMO they should be raising the roof instead of fouling. There is no energy in the arena when it should be on fire.
    "The only thing Ryno stretches is the 0's on the stat sheet." - BallSoHard

So this game should be over sometime tomorrow morning.

Austin Rivers going off again?

Looks like Memphis may get Golden State next!

Wow I spoke to soon.

I don't see Memphis slowing Golden State down either.

I don't see Memphis slowing Golden State down either.
    I think Jeff Green is going to step up and tear GS up. Gasol and Z-Bo demand too much attention. I'm calling it now. We are are going to see what we missed by missing on a Jeff Green trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    I think Jeff Green is going to step up and tear GS up. Gasol and Z-Bo demand too much attention. I'm calling it now. We are are going to see what we missed by missing on a Jeff Green trade.
    Assuming we even had a shot at Jeff Green are you?

Anderson for Green and a 2nd for sure. Could have been done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    I don't see that happening unless Mike Conley's face and eye heals quick.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/conley...021228901.html

Terry Stotts. He has a job. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Terry Stotts. He has a job. Why?
    Because Damian and LMA are battling through injuries and Wes tore his achilles.

J.R. Smith got a 2 game suspension
    Still a knucklehead.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    I enjoy Memphis. Probably my favorite team (to watch) left in the playoffs, but they have a funky ability to fall a cliff offensively for multiple possessions at time, per game. You can't do that against GS guards that have range from the parking lot. I don't trust Jeff Green and I don't trust Memphis' perimeter players to generate enough offense to win, but Grit & Grind will push GS. Don't know if they can pin them though.

Quote Originally Posted by DefensiveMind View Post
    I enjoy Memphis. Probably my favorite team (to watch) left in the playoffs, but they have a funky ability to fall a cliff offensively for multiple possessions at time, per game. You can't do that against GS guards that have range from the parking lot. I don't trust Jeff Green and I don't trust Memphis' perimeter players to generate enough offense to win, but Grit & Grind will push GS. Don't know if they can pin them though.
    So hard to root against Zach Randolph and Conley

Damn our Byron Scott 57 pt loss record was almost broken tonight.

Dam I hope the Spurs beat the Clips on their court for game 7.

Watching the Bulls game and seeing Noah pass out after offensive boards and I found myself asking, why don't we ask Asik to do the same?

I feel like it is such an obvious thing to get him to work on yet all season we pretty much never saw it. It was always his poor attempt at put backs that led to a lot of his blocked shots or turnovers that then led to fast break points the other way.
    Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 05-01-2015 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Are there any Ozzie's or Kiwi's you particularly root for?
    Not really, but I like seeing the Aussies fill it up.

Wanted Ingles on the team before the season started and I hope Exum can fulfill his potential.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Watching the Bulls game and seeing Noah pass out after offensive boards and I found myself asking, why don't we ask Asik to do the same?

I feel like it is such an obvious thing to get him to work on yet all season we pretty much never saw it. It was always his poor attempt at put backs that led to a lot of his blocked shots or turnovers that then led to fast break points the other way.
    Because Asik has the reaction time of a cryogenically frozen Woolly Sloth.

Thread Information