Pelicans Report

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Western Playoffs Round 2 - New Orleans Pelicans VS Golden State Warriors - Game Four

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Length is our problem.. if Moore was 6'6 and Jrue was 6'8 we would give the Warriors a serious problem.. I had always wished Jrue was a 6'8 SF.. he would be the perfect all around SF.. Durant and Thompson are able to take shots like they would in practice knowing no matter what the ball wont be blocked. Jrue is still making Durant work being all over him with incredible hand work. Durant just happens to have 6+ inches on him while being one of the best pure shooters and scorer in NBA history
    Yeah this needs to addressed even with Cousins coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    If you were in the same room as me, you wouldn't be saying that. I just don't post the comments where I'm like, ''yeah that was a bad shot'' or when I'm giving them credit for their (largely) good defense.
    Virtually every post in this thread has been complaining about calls against us

It gets old

Now that’s game . Great season
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    And here we go the refs are done giving us anything it's gonna be all warriors

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    The game was over well before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    We are right back in it with a quick run .. but they need to make better plays
    It's over. Warriors aren't blowing this lead

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Virtually every post in this thread has been complaining about calls against us

It gets old
    We have been playing a team for 4 games who fouls on nearly every play. If the refs refuse to call it, I will continue to point out that the refs are refusing to call it. It gets old to hear? That's fine, it gets old to watch too.
    Basketball.

Snarky Optimistic Guy msusousaphone's Avatar
    It's time to just make sure one of their players doesn't make the Rockets series.
    BI, Zion, and CJ had a net rating of +3 when on the court together. BI and Zion had a +13.4, BI and CJ had a +13.2, Zion and CJ was just +5.4.

BI and Zion worked. BI and CJ worked. It was CJ and Zion and all three together that didn't work.

Jrue is a better player than AD

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    The game was over well before that.
    Nah

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Forget running back on defense, half the team is barely running back on offense at this point.

The best fit in the NBA for Durant is the Pelicans. We would be absolutely unstopable. Maybe he gets sick of Draymon and realizes what he could do here. Durant winning a ring with the Pelicans would change his legacy.

We still aren't out of this game. The way both teams play we just need to make a little run and have the Warriors go cold.

Why do we have ultra spuds like Liggins and not Cook

Dell has been a moron for all the good deals that fell into his lap

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    We still aren't out of this game. The way both teams play we just need to make a little run and have the Warriors go cold.
    Technically true, they've blown larger leads to worse teams later in the game than this.

But we have to actually want it, and it looks like we don't right now.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Do we have one of the great combacks in NBA history in us? Someone has to play over his head. Catch fire and start wetting 3s.

Gotta give the Warriors some credit. They are masters at exposing a team’s weakness.

The warriors are supremely talented and shouldn’t lose basketball games. We didn’t have the right effort tonight and their talent plus our poor efforts leads to this blow out

It’s not about the refs , coaching , or anything else . The warriors are just great with great players. Until they are broken up they will win every single nba championship

Geez Miller, at least contest the shot.

The warriors are supremely talented and shouldn’t lose basketball games. We didn’t have the right effort tonight and their talent plus our poor efforts leads to this blow out

It’s not about the refs , coaching , or anything else . The warriors are just great with great players. Until they are broken up they will win every single nba championship
    We have a playable 6 8 guy and we're in this

Solo is worse than a giant turd so Dell has handcuffed us there

People said the same about them when they were up 3-1 against Cleveland in the finals. Then they lost three straight, got bounced, and had to pick up another guy. No team is beyond losing, even when they have everything on their side.

That said, I do think they've got the ring this year.

Snarky Optimistic Guy msusousaphone's Avatar
    The lead is surmountable. The mental state is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Technically true, they've blown larger leads to worse teams later in the game than this.

But we have to actually want it, and it looks like we don't right now.
    Wouldn't 21 points be the largest comeback in NBA post season history?

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Wouldn't 21 points be the largest comeback in NBA post season history?
    The 'larger leads to worse teams later in games' would be the 24 point loss to Memphis in the 4th quarter alone this January. At no point in that did I say playoffs, nor did I need to.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    We have a playable 6 8 guy and we're in this

Solo is worse than a giant turd so Dell has handcuffed us there
    We need a legitimate small forward but even still what are going to do against this team.

Hopefully cousins can come back and be a great player for us . He is a matchup problem for the warriors.

I concur 100%....Durant officially puts that team into dynasty mode.

Thread Information