Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Gameday: Pelicans VS Angry Clouds

Jrue Holiday 12 points.....that's what you get for $22 million a year. He is NOT worth the money folks, quit fooling yourselves
    into believing he is.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Stop blaming the officials and accept that this team is floored. Maybe with Boogie this offence works but when smart teams (playoff) double AD and press Jrue this team has no offence. The defence is pathetic.

Let me guess its the coaches fault or the refs fault they committed 22 turn overs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Trash performances all round. If AD can't play, just sit him. If he can play, then no excuses about energy or anything like that. Refs sucked but even without them being trash we would have lost because we played like we didn't care.

Only player who looks like he was interested was Clark.
    Try again buddy, already addressed that
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcenter View Post
    Jrue Holiday 12 points.....that's what you get for $22 million a year. He is NOT worth the money folks, quit fooling yourselves
    into believing he is.
    Really? Do are you going to say this everytime he doesn't have a good game and just remain quiet when he has a good one?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

C O A C H I N G or lack of it.

I sure hope we don't keep Gentry if they miss the playoffs.

Try again buddy, already addressed that
    After the fact.

I have no idea what Jrue Holiday is doing
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Why the hell did jrue leave his man there was nothing there for him to go into the paint for

This is when you earn your pay and sorry but he seems to be MIA more often than not. Yeah maybe the blame should go around the entire team and coaching
    staff but not all of them are earning $22 million per season.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Really? Do are you going to say this everytime he doesn't have a good game and just remain quiet when he has a good one?

Moore has to be the most unclutch player in the nba

Oh yeah let's completely forget about every other game man get over your self

moore is clutch!

The TEAM is a basket case and has no leaders....NONE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    westbrook knows how to take a game over. AD does not. it is what it is

same thing happened with lebron and lillard
    No, Westbrook is quite overrated, this team has just been playing terrible

Ok, that was a really poorly coached final 30 seconds. I know hope was minimal, but we basically conceded the game right there.

1.) They had to foul to give themselves enough time.

2.) They didn't foul, but they did get the rebound with 2 timeouts left. They lucked out.

3.) They didn't use either of those time outs to set up a play.

4.) Time ran out.

It felt like Gentry was just spectating that last chunk of the game.

Lol, this team you want support from the fans and your superstar go's mia 2 games in a row

playoff odds down to 67%

They will lose to the Grizz too.
    Gasol owns AD when he is healthy.

Moore never make a big basket. Never. Another game and another dissapointing loss.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Lol, this team you want support from the fans and your superstar go's mia 2 games in a row

To be fair they said that had this not been a make or break game they wouldn't of played AD tonight because he was still banged up.

Mirotic or Jrue have even slightly better games and we might of overcome this one. Tough loss. Very tough loss.

We're about to be out of the play offs bc this team for some odd reason has given up all of a sudden

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    After the fact.
    Who cares? After the fact, before the fact, during the event, I already conceded that the players turnovers were their fault.

Refs are responsible for making calls. They didn't. That means they messed up, and I'm perfectly within reason to point that out. I haven't mentioned coaching all game (with the exception of telling Gentry to get a tech) so I'm not sure why you even brought that up. And I already agreed we played like trash. You want me to post an official rating system of each offensive possession where I assign individual levels of player blame during the game or something?

Go Milwaukee....

Who cares? After the fact, before the fact, during the event, I already conceded that the players turnovers were their fault.

Refs are responsible for making calls. They didn't. That means they messed up, and I'm perfectly within reason to point that out. I haven't mentioned coaching all game (with the exception of telling Gentry to get a tech) so I'm not sure why you even brought that up. And I already agreed we played like trash. You want me to post an official rating system of each offensive possession where I assign individual levels of player blame during the game or something?
    Hang on. You made it personal by calling me "buddy".
    I was replying to that post, not all your posts. If it was another poster saying the same thing I would have replied to them.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Ok, that was a really poorly coached final 30 seconds. I know hope was minimal, but we basically conceded the game right there.

1.) They had to foul to give themselves enough time.

2.) They didn't foul, but they did get the rebound with 2 timeouts left. They lucked out.

3.) They didn't use either of those time outs to set up a play.

4.) Time ran out.

It felt like Gentry was just spectating that last chunk of the game.
    Gentry has maxed this team out and has taken them as far as they can go .

He isn’t a great coach but there’s literally nothing he can do . I’m not the biggest Gentry supporter but it’s obvious he is trying to hold on for dear life and get this team to the playoffs. But the players have been disappointing.

Davis has disappeared, Jrue is clumsy again , Rondo can’t play defense, Moore can’t hit a clutch shot, & Niko is in some strange place .

It’s hard to see the team making the playoffs at this point . We needed to win one against the Thunder and Blazers and we lost both. And Genty isn’t to blame . The players let us down big time

Just make the playoffs darn it. I don’t care about seeding anymore. We’re not making it past the 1st round with this roster anyway.

Thread Information