Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Rockets v Pels Gameday Thread 2/23/17

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    I stand corrected, lol. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by msw2024 View Post
    @sam_amick reports that the #kings "better deal" was actually with New Orleans. The Pels pulled a first round pick off the table.
    https://twitter.com/BobbyGerould/sta...88615817719809

Anyone see this? Man this deal just keeps getting better and worse for the kings lol....We had 2 first on the table early, but pulled the second 1st late in the deal since they rejected it the first time. So pumped for tonight and hope we get a big win...One to start a run and two rub it in Gordon and Anderson face.
    Everyone has been bashing Vlade for this but I have a suspicion that the owner was waffling on the trade and when we pulled the other 1st he panicked. We all know Ranadive is pulling the strings and maybe this was a veiled shot at him by Vlade. Subtle enough that most would overlook it. Kind of like he was telling him "I told you so."

This is the most excited I've been since our series with golden state. Im glad we're playing Houston to see how our two bigs match up with small ball.

Off topic, but weren't the chairs in SKC supposed to be painted at some point? Or did I make that up?

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

So I guess no links.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    McNamara already confirmed that a few days ago.
    Other media had already reported that. We just didn't know that was the "better" deal Vlade was talking about until now.

Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    So I guess no links.

Last edited by P_B_&_G; 02-23-2017 at 05:59 PM.

Not expecting a W, but it'd sho be nice. But this game is big enough for the suite life tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Other media had already reported that. We just didn't know that was the "better" deal Vlade was talking about until now.
    Yes we did. Look at the context of that quote.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    You wonder if this could be the "better offer" that Vlade Divac was talking about. Maybe it wasn't a better offer from another team, but a better offer from the Pels until Boogie's agent spoke up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Yep. Pels were originally okay including 2019 but then his agents got involved and drove down the other offers from everyone, and Dell pulled the 2019 off the table. Which is gutsy. I think people would have even called it a steal with that pick and for him to pull it and not budge is praise worthy
    I know you have a vendetta against MM, but give him credit when its due.
    Last edited by PelsFan2313; 02-23-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post

Blog Entries
    Worth a read-- http://theundefeated.com/features/de...eans-pelicans/

Before the NBA All-Star break, Cousins and Davis appeared to be superstars fighting their own hapless cause. Now, Cousins’ prayers have been answered as these two longtime buddies hope to “wreak havoc on the league.”

“We can both learn from each other,” Cousins said. “Our games complement one another. Being together, I think it’s going to make our jobs easier. I’m excited for the opportunity. We can wreak havoc on the league. Will it happen overnight? Probably not. But the potential is scary.”
    audaci favet fortuna (Thanks, Harvey)- Fortune favors the bold.
    R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl
    Bourbon Street Shots
    Saints247
    @GerrityJoe

My Real Estate Brokerage--WeSellNola.com
    My Vape Stores-- Crescent City Vape

Haha -- get someone to give me credit??? Good luck. If you can pull that off, I will hire you as my agent. I was probably just "throwing stuff up against a wall" again. Days before national media reported it.

Okay, gone again.
    @mcnamara247

Good grief the avg. age of this board must be 22.

I have no "vendetta" against some anonymous person I do not know. I don't come here to make friends nor enemies. Only offer up my insights and opinions.

I am stating the simple fact that others had already pointed out that Dell pulled that 2019 1st long before MM said the same thing. That's what the "yep" is there for.

I get the sausage and the chains....but why Zelda.

I kid. Don't hurt me.

And that sausage has thicker skin than some people. Lololol.

I recommend people check out Reddit NBA Streams if they are trying to find the game.

That said. I'm hyped to see this game.

I haven't been this pumped for a PELS game maybe ever! We added a beast all star in his prime, having his best year offensively, and the best center in the league! Fire & Ice just got the league scared to play this team! Boogie & AD coming for ya!!

Just wish we had Harrison Barnes j/k! LOL! I'd take Boogie all day tho

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I recommend people check out Reddit NBA Streams if they are trying to find the game.

That said. I'm hyped to see this game.
    Just get LP broadband. Cheap.

The key to tonight's game will be Solomon Hill. And Jrue accepting the Harden challenge. Hopefully he will and not defer everything to AD and Cous.

Three pages already. Did I miss the game?

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    jrue's photo quality seems far below the others. sheet battery died, ok don't worry I've seen the ads I'll use my iphone. Like even the text of his name and number is crappy.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billfromfinance View Post
    jrue's photo quality seems far below the others. sheet battery died, ok don't worry I've seen the ads I'll use my iphone. Like even the text of his name and number is crappy.
    .png, .png, .png, .jpg, .png

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Hey guys is our new guard Hollis playing tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information